IxShe Tell Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best heroine?

• Hanamori Shiori
    • Koshimizu Kasumi
    • Yuuki Ayaka
    • Kozuka Yui
    • Yamabuki Yoshino
  2. 2. Which heroine route that you favor the most?

• Hanamori Shiori
    • Koshimizu Kasumi
    • Yuuki Ayaka
    • Kozuka Yui
    • Yamabuki Yoshino

I assume you're referring to the text box? If so, then no. Your only option is to make it completely transparent by lowering the opacity to 0% in the game settings.
They've released a patch that supposedly improves readability of the text in the game, but the changes are so minor that I honestly can't even tell the difference from what it looked like before.

It adds some light shadowing to the outline of the characters and setting the opacity to 0% makes it worse not better imho.

I've finished 3 routes already (Yui, Ayaka and Kasumi. On Shiori now and Yoshino is last) since I starting reading it the day I bought it when it first came out directly from NekoNyan's website.

imho there is absolutely nothing wrong with Aoba as a character, her voice nor her personality.

Edited by Shaun

17 minutes ago, Shaun said:

setting the opacity to 0% makes it worse not better imho.

Agreed, but some people apparently find it more readable that way for some reason. Results vary depending on your monitor, I guess.
Personally, I have opacity set to 100% and find it annoying that it doesn't make the text box opaque. 100% looks more like 70% at most.

15 hours ago, Shaun said:

It adds some light shadowing to the outline of the characters and setting the opacity to 0% makes it worse not better imho.

I've finished 3 routes already (Yui, Ayaka and Kasumi. On Shiori now and Yoshino is last) since I starting reading it the day I bought it when it first came out directly from NekoNyan's website.

imho there is absolutely nothing wrong with Aoba as a character, her voice nor her personality.

how long is it?

21 hours ago, TexasDice said:

A bunch of people in my groups dropped the VN because of (or at least dismissed) Kasumi. They don't like her generic backstory, because it seems very contrived.

I just finished the route and now I'm laughing my ass off. PRANKED.

why? Whats wrong with Kasumi? Generic but she isnt annoying atleast

Also you can just choose not to hang out with her :mare:

Still in the prologue and honestly Moka is taking the lead for favorite (just read the part where she shoved a hot kebab in Aoba's mouth to shut her up)

Of all the heroines, Shiori and Kasumi, mainly because I like their mischievous, teasing sides, and I want to see if Shiori ever grows past her social anxiety.  I know that Ayaka has a cute side, but that Ohoho she's displaying kind of knocks her down some for me

Do the 10 hearts/day do anything? since I'm picking a girl's story/at the end of the day anyways, is there any point to them?

Edited by MFrost

I was wondering about that myself, since I've now played through the game two times and didn't get a single new piece of dialogue during the common route when I gave all the heart points to another girl. It honestly seems kinda pointless that they make you spend 10 heart points on the girls if it only affects one girl in the end. I also don't understand why the points have to reset after every date.

2 hours ago, rimvydasm said:

It adds extra dialogue in the confession scene.

Do you have a source for that information?  The tutorial for the heart feature doesn't mention anything about extra dialogue, pretty sure it's required to get into a route, has nothing to do with extra dialogue from what I remember and I already finished the visual novel on August 31st.

9 minutes ago, Shaun said:

pretty sure it's required to get into a route

I don't think it has any effect on this. I mean, even if you go on all dates and give all heart points to one of the girls, you can still choose any of the others at the end of the common route if you so prefer.

bBwdFh.jpg

ohHk52.jpg

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Do you have a source for that information?  The tutorial for the heart feature doesn't mention anything about extra dialogue, pretty sure it's required to get into a route, has nothing to do with extra dialogue from what I remember and I already finished the visual novel on August 31st.

Edited by rimvydasm

7 hours ago, Shaun said:

You get extra dialogue in the cofession scene if you didn't give that heroine the most points. It's a bit counter intuitive but I'd say you generally want to avoid giving points to the heroine you're going for since the confession gets kinda cut in half if she has the most points.

If I've understood correctly by now, this is the way it is:

If you choose a girl you've given a majority of heart points to, Hajime confesses to her. If you haven't given the chosen girl any heart points, she confesses to you again and you get the choice of either accepting or rejecting her. The latter is an assumption of mine based on the fact that there are Steam achievements for rejecting each girl. If anyone here has experienced if for themselves, feel free to either confirm or deny it.

Edited by Seraphim

5 hours ago, Seraphim said:

If I've understood correctly by now, this is the way it is:

If you choose a girl you've given a majority of heart points to, Hajime confesses to her. If you haven't given the chosen girl any heart points, she confesses to you again and you get the choice of either accepting or rejecting her. The latter is an assumption of mine based on the fact that there are Steam achievements for rejecting each girl. If anyone here has experienced if for themselves, feel free to either confirm or deny it.

But then, what if the heroine was your go-to choice during the select screen after each day was done? does that change anything, or is it just an extra story for them?

Going by what Argent said, let's say, I give all my hearts to Kozuka every day, but choose Shiori during the heroine select afterwards, does that change the extra lines of the confession, since I chose to spend more time with her, or does that matter at all?

confusing...

3 hours ago, MFrost said:

But then, what if the heroine was your go-to choice during the select screen after each day was done? does that change anything, or is it just an extra story for them?

Going by what Argent said, let's say, I give all my hearts to Kozuka every day, but choose Shiori during the heroine select afterwards, does that change the extra lines of the confession, since I chose to spend more time with her, or does that matter at all?

confusing...

The events where you choose a girl at the end of each part and the cross-view sections have no lasting effect from what I've seen.

7 hours ago, MFrost said:

I give all my hearts to Kozuka every day, but choose Shiori during the heroine select afterwards, does that change the extra lines of the confession, since I chose to spend more time with her, or does that matter at all?

From what I can tell, giving hearts to girls that you don't choose doesn't make any difference whatsoever; the only thing that matters is the amount of hearts given to the girl you choose in the end. As I understand it, for Hajime himself to confess to the girl, you need to have given that girl a majority of heart points. If you pick a girl with either 0 heart points or one that has less heart points than any other girl, that girl will do a second confession instead and you get to choose whether or not to accept it.

To be honest, I have no idea why they even implemented this system, as it's mostly just needlessly confusing.