IxShe Tell Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best heroine?

• Hanamori Shiori
    • Koshimizu Kasumi
    • Yuuki Ayaka
    • Kozuka Yui
    • Yamabuki Yoshino
  2. 2. Which heroine route that you favor the most?

• Hanamori Shiori
    • Koshimizu Kasumi
    • Yuuki Ayaka
    • Kozuka Yui
    • Yamabuki Yoshino

Yeah we have Nekonyan announce the exact release date for this. As for me while granted I know that some reviewers didn't exactly have favorable opinion on this, I still look forward to the release of this. Also I'm quite surprised that Nekonyan decided to release this first seeing that I did guess they'll release Hello Lady, but more VN is always good so I have no problem with that. I'll add the heroines along with their VA info later, and of course the poll as well. Forget to say that the title is the pun of 'aishiteru' (TL Note: Aishiteru mean I love you).

The tweet from Nekonyan below for the proof, and yes we also already have Steam store available for this as well (The link to the Steam store).

Edited - As promised I'll add the VA info for the heroines below.

1. Hanamori Shiori

78315.jpg

The MC (Hajime) childhood friend in that she's quite devoted to him, in that she'll do anything for the sake of Hajime including helping him to abolished the romance ban rule. That said, she's quite anxious so much that she prefer to show her intend through action instead of words. Her VA is Nakajima Saki in that she's voiced Kouzaki Umi from Koiresort, Saotome Miharu from Miagete, Shigure Kanako from Konosora, Alexander from Eiyuu Senki, Sasamori Karin from To Heart 2, and Mochizuki Maho from Daitoshokan.

2. Koshimizu Kasumi

78314.jpg

She somehow know Hajime from the past, and she decided to transferred into his school in order to know him more. That said rather than she take the initiative, after she confess her feeling to Hajime she prefer if Hajime himself is the one who take an action to her. Her VA is Ozaki Mami in that her roles are Okihara Misa from Hoshiori, Aritagawa Nio from Loca Love, Amabane Madoka from Love Cube, Bors from Eiyuu Senki, Ginjou Haruko from Tsukiyori 2, and Okita Shino from Ouka Sabaki.

3. Yuuki Ayaka

78313.jpg

The winner of school beauty pageant for two years straight. Because of her personality in that she's quite bright and bombastic people did think of her as a playgirl, when in fact shes more or less quite innocent when it come to the romance in that she's hoping that the romance is like fairy tale. Her VA is Ui aka Oohashi Ayuru in that she also voiced Enomoto Kaho from Your Diary, Narutaki Maho from Sukiren, Sairenji Murasaki from Seven Days, Hotaru Rinne from Astral Air, Sakurakouji Luna from Tsukiyori, and Eurasia of End from Noraneko duology.

4. Kozuka Yui

78317.jpg

The youngest heroine in IxShe Tell who is also the student council president for the sister school. Despite being the youngest heroine, Yu also tried her best to act as an adult so much that she looks older than her age is, and she also didn't like that people judge her character based on the her appearance alone. Her VA is Suzuya Maya (I prefer her alias this time) who also voiced Nashiro Momiji from Ginharu, Liese von Archlond from Venus Blood Hypno/Hollow, Forunisgein from Kami no Rhapsody, Nanase Shizuku from Imopara 2, Seguchi Saya from Onikiss, and Spartan Clarke from Evenicle 2.

5. Yamabuki Yoshino

78316.jpg

The vice president of student council president (Forgot to mention that Hajime is the student council president) in that she's against Hajime revoke the romance ban rule. That said even with her political stand is against Hajime, slowly but surely she find herself to fall in love with Hajime. Out of all other heroines VA, Yoshino's VA here (Gotou Mai) here is have quite a number of well-known roles such as Narumi Toa from Wagahigh, Wakakusa Nanoha from Baldr Sky, Hayama Mizuki from ef, Angelica Rocca from Katahane, Takekawa Benio from Comyu, and Mukou Aoi from Kimikoi.

That's all for the heroines along with VA info, and I guess what I can suggest in regard of this VN would be just treat this as a moege (In the most normal sense, not in a sense like 'all VNs are moege' or 'hot blooded VN are moege').

Edited by littleshogun

20 minutes ago, Seraphim88 said:

I'm not expecting too much plotwise, but I can say that I like that all the heroines seem to be somewhat assertive. That in itself makes it pretty interesting, as long as they aren't too hyper.

Ah, you've found what the point of interest that was calling to me is. I wasn't able to find out what was it that was attracting me to this in particular.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:50 PM, Freestyle80 said:

I guess they are having issues with Hello Lady yet again? They've been stuck on that for a while now, even the FD of that was done Translating if I remember right

As for Hello Lady, currently they at halfway in QA and that they still waiting for the engine to be finished working on by the developer. So yeah we must wait for Hello Lady release, although judging from the progress we may have it released at this year (Four months is more than enough to finish Hello Lady) if all goes well.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Silvz said:

"The main reason for this post is actually related to IxShe Tell (are there any of you who haven’t figured out the play on words with the title yet?)"

I don't get it

All will be revealed:

Spoiler

The 'x's aren't usually pronounced in these titles. This leaves you with Ishetell. In Engrish, Isheteru. Which is pronounced 'Aisheteru'; a Japanese word for love and loving.

I really wish there was some way to change the color of the text or at least make the text box completely opaque. I find it somewhat difficult to read as it is.
This is what it looks like with transparency set to minimum:

ibjeHq.png

(And no, the black borders on the top and bottom aren't always there.)

Edited by Seraphim

I agree that the text is quite hard to read, although apparently even the staffs did have trouble with that so it can't be helped I suppose. And by the way Nekonyan did already uploaded the new patch which supposed to (Slightly) fix the font in case some people here still don't know it.

Started reading this a bit, its a bit different from the usual moege i guess. The MC is actually deceisive and popular, bit like SakuSaku's one but is a far more interesting character so far.Liked how they introduced all the girls too and it was nice seeing them being aggressive from the start :mare:. The only intro that was lacking a bit was Ayaka and not a fan of her speech so far :vinty:

Still not sure what route to go for first, all of them look interesting in their own way.

I'm near the end of common route (i think) so dar it's pretty good,most of jokes are funny,i chuckle while reading.As of main girls they looks interesting,but is it just me,or each girl is way too similiar to each other,like Ayaka and Yoshino gets emberassed to sexual jokes or Yoshino,Shiori and even Yui when they get violent or snaps at other characters.That's just my first impressions,maybe we will see different sides of heroines in their routes (i hope so).So far i don't have a favorite heroine (which is pretty unusual for me in vns) so i'm just going to play routes by order in game.Also so far i really dislike Aoba and the teacher characters,both of them are really annoying.Anyway i'm enjoying ixShe tell and i'll keep reading it,these are just my first impressions so far.

The art seems nice! I can say it that much 

Although I somehow don't like how Nekoyan publishes their games nowadays, The DRM-Free version is somehow distributed in a archived non setup/installer version. 

Hope they'll create custom setup/installers of the games they publish like real professionals do such as JAST USA and Mangagamer.

Anyways it's your typical feel good or good vibes VN/Eroge. Might play the VN solely to enjoy the art...