Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
vnboi

Gin'iro, Haruka Guide Request

what guide?there is only 1 choice that matters and it's pretty obvious since it's about picking the name of the heroine you want to read (i dont remember if it is when you play the snow game or picking the girl on the classroom, one of those 2), all the other choices are for decoration.

5 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

what guide?there is only 1 choice that matters and it's pretty obvious since it's about picking the name of the heroine you want to read (i dont remember if it is when you play the snow game or picking the girl on the classroom, one of those 2), all the other choices are for decoration.

Nah, the other choices matter too. The one choice is a big influence, but for example if you don't pick all the right Momiji choices, you don't get the scene where you start calling her by her first name and her route is locked for you.

8 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Nah, the other choices matter too. The one choice is a big influence, but for example if you don't pick all the right Momiji choices, you don't get the scene where you start calling her by her first name and her route is locked for you.

really? I don't remember any of that xD well I played it a long time ago but i remember for example saying to the teacher that I liked my childhood friend and then it didnt matter as long as i choose the heroine in the snow play day.

Or the choices with your sister, about the milk or tea, if you decided to help her or not, etc.

I don't think that even the date thing class was even decisive for what route you get later on.

Still the choices are pretty straightforward regarding the heroine you want, is not something convoluted or cryptic like other games.  

Edited by Deep Blue

52 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

really? I don't remember any of that xD well I played it a long time ago but i remember for example saying to the teacher that I liked my childhood friend and then it didnt matter as long as i choose the heroine in the snow play day.

Or the choices with your sister, about the milk or tea, if you decided to help her or not, etc.

I don't think that even the date thing class was even decisive for what route you get later on.

Still the choices are pretty straightforward regarding the heroine you want, is not something convoluted or cryptic like other games.  

Yeah, when Momiji's route TL came out I started by loading my Hinata save from the snowball fight choice. I picked Momiji and still got Hinata. Then I started from the beginning but sent her the wrong note in class and got Yuzuki's route. Only on the third try did I actually get her route. Maybe she's an outlier, but there's definitely more than one choice that matters.

Edited by Flutterz