Looking for VNs with Ladder Structure and some things would be a +

VaroOP

I have already read the following great VNs which have a ladder structure : 
1) G-Senjou no Maou
2) Grisaia no Kajitsu 
3) DameKoi 

I like the ladder structure because the later routes are not entirely in an alternate reality, the heroines who weren't chosen know that they weren't for whatever reason. 
Damekoi was especially good here because well if you choose a particular heroine or if you don't, characters have a reaction to that action. It's not like most VNs where other characters just won't give a fuck because at that point in the common route they don't know the MC that well.

Another good thing to have would be a true route, like man the true route in G-senjou was fucking amazing. 

A few things I really like in the VNs I read : 
1) Less comedy, more drama. (Think Damekoi and WA 2 (Same author))
2) If there's no drama also it's fine then there should be action/suspense/thrill! (Think g-senjou no maou / Grisaia Series )
3) I would say to all this Majikoi is an exception, it has a ton of comedy along with action but overall I would say I like those kind of VNs. Loved Tsujidou-san as well. I don't know how to explain it so if you have VNs like those in mind, shoot! 

Sharin no Kuni is pretty much G-senjou's predecessor - there are many similarities, including the ladder structure, which however works slightly differently. At the end of a chapter, instead of sidetracking to a route, you just keep going through the main story. There's both, comedy and drama, just like in G-senjou.

And Steins;Gate is another VN with ladder structure, which works just like the one in G-senjou. Also has a true ending, but you'll probably need a guide for that, lol. It does have a bunch of comedy, but it more than makes up for it later in the story with drama.

23 hours ago, Silvz said:

Steins;Gate [although it has a lot of comedy...]

Well I guess I should have mentioned that I played it ! :3

15 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

Sharin no Kuni is pretty much G-senjou's predecessor - there are many similarities, including the ladder structure, which however works slightly differently. At the end of a chapter, instead of sidetracking to a route, you just keep going through the main story. There's both, comedy and drama, just like in G-senjou.

And Steins;Gate is another VN with ladder structure, which works just like the one in G-senjou. Also has a true ending, but you'll probably need a guide for that, lol. It does have a bunch of comedy, but it more than makes up for it later in the story with drama.

Same thing with Sharin no Kuni! Played it! 
Really the reveal on the later route is so fucking amazing. Forgot to mention it :3