Fantasy with good true route

Sparteh

It has been a while since I came here. I have decided that it is about time to update my plan to read list. My requirements are:

1. if VN has a true route (which it preferably does), that true route is actually good or at least does not ruin the rest of the story or leave bad aftertaste (I am looking at you Island). A good example of what I call a good true route would be recent Silverio Ragnarok (though I am aware how high quality it was)...
  2. translation status - do not care.
  3. NOT pure slice of life, but rather pure fantasy or with fantasy elements. Though, I don't mind if it is detective/mystery as well.
  4. I am not fan of h-content in VNs, so preferably not pure h story. 
  5. No yaoi or yuri.

Karenai Sekai to Owaru Hana- Technically, this game doesn't have a true route, but the common route is an epic emotional roller-coaster, with the heroine routes mostly an afterthought (routes are short, story climax is end of the common route).  This is technically a nakige, but it is a lot more intense than the classic-style ones you'll be familiar with.  Light-hearted scenes are mostly cover for the horrific truths that lie under the surface, rather than being the true face of the VN during the common route.

Gensou no Avatar- Fantasy doujin focused on an onmyouji protagonist.

Abyss Homicide Club- Urban fantasy action horror with a former-assassin protagonist who is something of an unreliable narrator.

Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier- Steampunk Shinsengumi story based in a version of Japan where some women gain immense power and intelligence at the cost of their ability to procreate and an increase in aggression.  No true route, but it follows a system similar to that of Ikusa Megami Verita, where you can alter history or choose to go down the true history path.  Protagonist is Okita Souji.  True History is Hijikata or Kondou as heroines.  Pure Shogunate path is Sakuma Shouzan (Shuuri in game)/Kawakami or Harada/Saitou.  The Middle Path is Sakamoto Ryouma/Okada Izou (Iori in game).  

Tasogare no Folklore- Dark story based in the Taishou era.

12 hours ago, Clephas said:

Karenai Sekai to Owaru Hana- Technically, this game doesn't have a true route, but the common route is an epic emotional roller-coaster, with the heroine routes mostly an afterthought (routes are short, story climax is end of the common route).  This is technically a nakige, but it is a lot more intense than the classic-style ones you'll be familiar with.  Light-hearted scenes are mostly cover for the horrific truths that lie under the surface, rather than being the true face of the VN during the common route.

Gensou no Avatar- Fantasy doujin focused on an onmyouji protagonist.

Abyss Homicide Club- Urban fantasy action horror with a former-assassin protagonist who is something of an unreliable narrator.

Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier- Steampunk Shinsengumi story based in a version of Japan where some women gain immense power and intelligence at the cost of their ability to procreate and an increase in aggression.  No true route, but it follows a system similar to that of Ikusa Megami Verita, where you can alter history or choose to go down the true history path.  Protagonist is Okita Souji.  True History is Hijikata or Kondou as heroines.  Pure Shogunate path is Sakuma Shouzan (Shuuri in game)/Kawakami or Harada/Saitou.  The Middle Path is Sakamoto Ryouma/Okada Izou (Iori in game).  

Tasogare no Folklore- Dark story based in the Taishou era.

I will check them out. I have also tried to search for myself. Since you have likely read most of what I have found, could you confirm whether any of these match the criteria or maybe would would recommend to read/avoid any of these: Tasogare no Sinsemilla, Tenshi no Hane o Fumanaide, Gekkou no Carnevale, Jingai Makyou, Sora no Baroque, Electro Arms, Zero Infinity, Kyokugen Dasshutsu series, I/O

8 hours ago, Silvz said:

Would Clannad fit as "fantasy" for you? I'm using the term very loosely here, but it has fantasy touches. Any Key VN has.

Actually, I am reading Clannad at the moment. I am somewhere in the early/middle parts of the After Story. After that, I will go with Tomoyo after to complete the set.