Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Novel21

RPG games recommend

3 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

if you havent played already, persona 4 golden just came out on steam. cant recommend the game enough

Unless you're one of the unlucky few with a lot of random crashes...

I always recommend the Trails/Kiseki games (Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel). There would also be the Neptunia Games, the Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth games, FFX.

If they don't have to be turn based there are games like the tales of series, the Ys series or Ni no Kuni.

There are also great western RPGs but I don't know if you're looking for those as well.

Tales of Berseria

Chrono Trigger

The Neptunia games (though quality varies)

Grandia

Grandia II

SaGA Scarlet Grace (from the series Octopath snitched its concept from)

Tales of Vesperia

Chrono Trigger (probably the best SNES rpg by far)

The Legend of Heroes series

I am Setsuna (if you want to cry)

15 hours ago, Clephas said:

Tales of Berseria

Chrono Trigger

The Neptunia games (though quality varies)

Grandia

Grandia II

SaGA Scarlet Grace (from the series Octopath snitched its concept from)

Tales of Vesperia

Chrono Trigger (probably the best SNES rpg by far)

The Legend of Heroes series

I am Setsuna (if you want to cry)

I'd also like to add Chrono Trigger.

I downloaded " Chrono Trigger" on my Android smartphone recently and tried to play the game. But in certain areas, the game needs to download more data. I met several incidents where the game needs to download more and payments need. Is there a way to force the game to download all the data somehow? I tried using Game Guardian (With the help VirtualXposed since I don't have root-access). But, no hack for "Chrono Trigger" available in it. Any help would be appreciated in this regard

18 hours ago, SabrinaF said:

I downloaded " Chrono Trigger" on my Android smartphone recently and tried to play the game. But in certain areas, the game needs to download more data. I met several incidents where the game needs to download more and payments need. Is there a way to force the game to download all the data somehow? I tried using Game Guardian (With the help VirtualXposed since I don't have root-access). But, no hack for "Chrono Trigger" available in it. Any help would be appreciated in this regard

Honestly? I'd suggest just getting the PC version from Steam.  Don't mean to be a jackass, but the smartphone isn't exactly the best medium for playing the game (in fact, the smartphone version is rated the worst of all the versions including the SNES one).