Swan Song eng patch help?

Eizen

I bought this game recently from DL.Getchu, but I'm having trouble downloading the english patch.
I downloaded the english patch off of yandere translates mediafire folder. I'm not quite sure how to get it going though. I'm not very tech savvy and I only read two other visual novels, which were already translated. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it. It's the download version, so I have no disc. When I try to install the English patch, it will tell me to insert disc 1. I have to hit cancel, but it will still download some files and create a "swan song english" folder.

The "read me" file for the english patch said this:
This patch contains:
-Complete installer
-Complete translation of all menus, scripts, and images
-No-CD patch
Note: The patch installer only supports the CD version of the game. The patch may work
on the DVD version if you install the game beforehand, then run the patch
installer, choose Manual Installation and select the game directory when prompted
for the installation directory.

Hopefully This helps someone come up with some ideas. I'm at a complete loss right now.
(sry if this is in the wrong forum.)

I tried opening the game file with the patch but that only opened the game. I tried mounting the game to my cd drive but that didn't work either. I think beacuase it's not a iso file? 

I'm having trouble posting pics on here. Told you I'm not tech savvy. lol 

I tried to download their patch, but I couldn't, this said, I have the instruction:

First you should instal the game, if you have the download version, you should be fine. Now you should use the installer (it will overwrite the japanese content) but don't forget that you don't need the no cd patch, don't use it, just use the installer!