Reccomended Novels that are alike Rinmaru

Rayze

So I hope this is allowed but I'm searching for more story games like Demonheart Hunters, Pillars of Eternity or Oathbreaker and Ascension by Rinmaru.

I love the style of it being an actual story with lore and background and having the option to romance a character that you like at the same time.

Are their any other games that are like these games that I havent seen yet?

Thank you again for your time if you read this and any helpful advice that can be given. Again I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

I feel like this isn't really the right forum for this, but whatever. Have you tried Divinity: Original Sin? Seems like a game you might appreciate. Maybe The Banner Saga could be up your alley as well, unless you're averse to strategy RPGs.

Honestly, one of the best options tend to be to just browse through recommendations on Steam for games you know you like and then read what the reviews say about them.

As someone who also liked pillars of eternity, you should know that Baldur's Gate is the spiritual predecessor and also one of the best computer rpg ever made. Romance is only present in Baldur Gate 2 , which is also the best game but you really should play the first one that is also a good game so you can transfer your character to the second game. It is a complete saga, with a conclusive and satisfying ending