Translating UI menu for unity engine VN [SOLVED]

hello guys, first sorry for my bad English. i need help for translating UI menu related bellow.

my team tried to translate visual novel called "shiina maho no himitsu" to our language.

vn with unity engine

so far i translated the scenario script and tested it without an error

i tried to  translate ui menu ,extract asset with garbro, modified image asset with photoshop.

repacking with tool called BinIdxPacker

when i tested it,an error occurred.
Game screen goes pitch black after i open it. 
i clicked it nothing happened, and then i clicked close button, some box appeared but it can't be clicked.

after that,i thought that error occurred from image asset that i edited.
so i tried to extract asset again, and repack it immediately. when i open the game again with asset i just repacked,the same error still occurred.

i have no idea why the error occurred. maybe BinidxPacker not support for repacking other asset like image,sound,etc?

or other things that i missed or didn't know ,that makes error occurred?

and can you guys tell me if there is any repacking tools for unity vn or .bin file format besides binidxpacker,please...

Edited by suzuya26

On 7/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, marcus-beta said:

Yeah, it's the auto translator, a cool feature is how he can dump and insert textures in the game for manual translations.
Don't work with all games but at least you can try.

Thanks for your advice, i have tried it.
some how it is works.
i used the dumping feature,so because of that i can replace the UI image with translated UI image.

Then when i run the game, The UI replaced with that i modified.

i feel so glad finally my problem is solved.
now i will try to make some patch to tested in others pc for make sure that the others no need to dump their game asset first in order to replace it with ui image that i modified.

Once again, thank you :)

• suzuya26 changed the title to Translating UI menu for unity engine VN [SOLVED]