Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kyoki Chiho

Sharing some NSFW erotic scenes [+18 only]

Recommended Posts

Hi guys!

I'm Kyoki Chiho, an erotic VN writer that has some NSFW scenes to share!

In order to improve my writing style, I've been practicing quite a lot lately, and since it'd be a waste to let all these scenes go unnoticed, I've decided to post them here!

I posted them on Twitter too (hence the names).

Anyway, have fun!

  1. Blindfold sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WZRpPkEvDw11DrYfsc2XVa0GSJok3KPm/view?usp=sharing
  2. Public sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LvKpqIRex2-hEkchC83HOfoXqPAZTyJK/view?usp=sharing
  3. Yuri sex scene with reverse pet play: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJLir0y5c6PuswTRBXBHMkxBYIPEE5zT/view?usp=sharing
  4. Tentacle sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ejG2bUIG8Wt3DZyuhtwrtUSajBWRSDt-/view?usp=sharing

Oh, by the way...

If you want a customized erotic scene, feel free to contact me, either here or on Twitter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They all have a graceful quality to them, starting right before the action begins and savoring the ending. I especially like how you always close up each scene with some sort of punchline that indicates more scenes are to come. I imagine the fourth scene was the hardest to write, because a Goo Monster doesn't have that much of a personality, but nevertheless I liked how you built the scene's emotion from terror to some sort of fucked up cumplicity by the end -- that's a little different from the sheer mind break you usually see in scenes like these.

It's interesting that all scenes have the protagonist as the character being seduced, or at least the first character to blush. Even in the second one, Edward is sort of being lured into touching and ogling Ivonne. So I'd like to see how you'd go about writing a scene in which the protagonist actually wants to initiate the action. So, for instance -- how would you write the first scene from Emma's perspective? I'm sure doing it at least as an exercise would help building more intense dynamics.

So take the first scene. I love the game that Emma proposes to John, and I like how all of it happens while he's blindfolded. But although she seems to like it and is described as a dominant, mischievous person, she gives in all too easily to John. Having her actually punish John for failing the third stage in their game would generate tension that would reinvigorate the scene from his and her perspective. All scenes, I believe, would be even better with this kind of exercise.

That said, I really like these. I don't think we see threads like this often, and it's great to have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 10:15 PM, Palas said:

They all have a graceful quality to them, starting right before the action begins and savoring the ending. I especially like how you always close up each scene with some sort of punchline that indicates more scenes are to come. I imagine the fourth scene was the hardest to write, because a Goo Monster doesn't have that much of a personality, but nevertheless I liked how you built the scene's emotion from terror to some sort of fucked up cumplicity by the end -- that's a little different from the sheer mind break you usually see in scenes like these.

It's interesting that all scenes have the protagonist as the character being seduced, or at least the first character to blush. Even in the second one, Edward is sort of being lured into touching and ogling Ivonne. So I'd like to see how you'd go about writing a scene in which the protagonist actually wants to initiate the action. So, for instance -- how would you write the first scene from Emma's perspective? I'm sure doing it at least as an exercise would help building more intense dynamics.

So take the first scene. I love the game that Emma proposes to John, and I like how all of it happens while he's blindfolded. But although she seems to like it and is described as a dominant, mischievous person, she gives in all too easily to John. Having her actually punish John for failing the third stage in their game would generate tension that would reinvigorate the scene from his and her perspective. All scenes, I believe, would be even better with this kind of exercise.

That said, I really like these. I don't think we see threads like this often, and it's great to have them.

Thank you very much for your comment! (and sorry for my extremely slow reply T_T )

I didn't notice that in my scenes the main character is always seduced or lured into sex. I've read the rest of my scenes and it's like that in most of them! I wasn't aware of it :0

I guess that it's easier for me to write erotic scenes like that. It's hard to explain, but I feel that it's more natural like that. I have a few ones in which the action is driven by the main character, but those have some kinky content and I'm unsure if I can post them here.  

I'll definitely work on this in the future. There's always room for improvement, right?

Anyway, once more, thank you very much for your comment! It means a lot to me  \_^▽^_/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, Kyoki Chiho said:

Thank you very much for your comment! (and sorry for my extremely slow reply T_T )

I didn't notice that in my scenes the main character is always seduced or lured into sex. I've read the rest of my scenes and it's like that in most of them! I wasn't aware of it :0

I guess that it's easier for me to write erotic scenes like that. It's hard to explain, but I feel that it's more natural like that. I have a few ones in which the action is driven by the main character, but those have some kinky content and I'm unsure if I can post them here.  

I'll definitely work on this in the future. There's always room for improvement, right?

Anyway, once more, thank you very much for your comment! It means a lot to me  \_^▽^_/

 

Sorry for my own late reply! I don't mind read the raunchier scenes and I'm sure everyone around here has read their fair share of kinky scenes, so I believe it's okay if you post them. But really, it's fine to have a preference for one kind of scene. It's just that making the motivations and feelings on the "other side" just as robust will make them even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 2:58 AM, Palas said:

Sorry for my own late reply! I don't mind read the raunchier scenes and I'm sure everyone around here has read their fair share of kinky scenes, so I believe it's okay if you post them. But really, it's fine to have a preference for one kind of scene. It's just that making the motivations and feelings on the "other side" just as robust will make them even better.

Don't worry! It's summertime, am I right?

Anyway, if you think it's okay to post such sexually explicit stuff here, I'll go ahead and post it.

But I'll start with something softcore just in case 😅

This is something I wrote some time ago, so the style's a tiny bit different from what it's now.

  1. Humiliation sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HYYeUrM_i4ZL6yPwQd1sONGVbtVUb8bL/view?usp=sharing
  2. Gay sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1asM8GhKlBRFnxOzJMwBU8EBAupsTl4g7/view?usp=sharing

I hope you like them!

Edited by Kyoki Chiho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...