Hello - And something fun...

Intrinsic

gender: Random(0,1) where 0 is female and 1 is male, and anything between 0~1 is genderfluid

nation: int(Random(1,206)) where one of the numbers is an entry on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states

(/ >o<)/

\( >o< \)

\( >o< )/

oh jeez I made 3 new emoticons.

Zhurai is the best at this.

Zhurai is the best at this.

I actually messed up though (if you want to be exact and all)

age should probably be from 0.0 to 120.0 (yes, float numbers, not integers... gotta take into account month+less than a month old babies :w)

gender should actually be Random(-1,1), where -1 is male, 0 is agender, 1 is female, and all the points between them are some form of genderfluid

nation: int(Random(1,4)), where 1 is canada, 2 is sweden, 3 is USA, and 4 is Zimbabwe

... no mistake on emoticons though :v, those are too pro now that I looked at them again

I really thought someone was going to get it the other day.. but since nobody did didn’t let’s start round number five.

Making up some kind of guess this time without giving the answer away is kind of hard today >_>. It’s like all the wholes around the battleship have already been filled in, but somehow the ship has been missed…

Today’s hint{s}

The correct age was used by someone in the grouping of round four guesses. The age was just not paired with the other needed info correctly.

That being said, I am aware that this scenario leaves less possible choices than people guessing {why I was really hoping someone was going to get it the other day}. If all possible choices are exhausted or you simply want to guess what someone else has already guessed please do still make an honest attempt and submit a duplicate answer.

Anyway I’m a bit pressed for time this morning so I’m going to leave it at that, and I’ll have to see who all guessed right tonight after work, and thank you everyone for playing along, it’s been fun :P

*whistles*

What a mess I’ve made here, but it’s over!

The person who correctly posted all the right info first was:

Last guess time!

31 Male Canada

And yes, it was fun :D

It was a good win, as he was Johnny on the spot the day prior saying he should have guessed the right answer and then didn’t, which was pretty odd. Then today he was Johnny on the spot with the correct answer.

Now, I do feel a bit bad that it came down to only a few options, which left a big advantage to people in the right time zone, or people who just happened to have computer access at the right time. For this reason I decided to also have a second place prize for one of the people who guessed correctly at a later time... Even though this is going to cost a fortune in shipping >_>

From Flutterz, the first place winner, if you could please private message me your mailing address and your top three choices from the posters seen in the image in my first post {please use the letters beside each respective poster}. I’ve decided to send two posters to the first placed winner.  The first choice will be a sure thing as promised in the original rules of the contest. Then a second poster that will be either the second or third choice depending on how second place person chooses.

From the second place contestants:

Kendjin

Shcboomer

Can you please private message me a guess at a number between 0 and 99 including 0 and 99. Whoever is closer to the rolled number tomorrow evening will receive the second place prize, and will also be mailed a poster. After the guessing for this is over I’ll get a first and second choice and mailing address from the closest guesser.

I keep saying “posters”, but these are actually art prints I bought at conventions. All are in good shape, A and F have never been hung on display. A, B,C, and D have been on display so there are tack holes in the corners, but they are small pin holes. If I remember right A, B,C, and D are all signed by the artist who drew them too.