Encrypted .xp3 in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Long story short. 

I was playing Fate/Hollow ataraxia, everything was going good. But when I completed the main story I opted to complete side stuff to. I regret that decision, Hanafudas are way too tough and long + you need to complete it in single run (no saves/checkpoints.) And the rarity of items in Illya's castle is way to over the top. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is a Novel which didn't get that much of attention, so I decided to just try hack/cheat way and just make sure to get a true 100% (in all perspective) save. The engine has encryption and tried cheat engine. So I just wanted to extract the data.xp3/scenario/Hanafuda.(it's extension.) And repack in ecrypted form to fool the game. I hope I can get help and upload the true 100% save on reddit.

I make a folder for this perspective.

Files are in the link below,

This is just for uploading, I will upload at reddit r/fatestaynight as u/CR8642.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13CCIuV7_MuXVhbmiP1hcC9Yv_mveVmo5?usp=sharing

PS: Can any one start a project of 100% of VNs, like upload those saves on drive. Or else I will beg for help again and again. I will make drive folders and public them.

Edited by COALROCK8642