The story of a girl and the beautiful sea.

• Hi guys,I am joshopit and Im currently writing and composing the OST for my VN called ''I belong to your dreams''. Sakura, The Main character of the story is searching his sister Hina but the problem is that she lost a major part of her memories. She remembers her mother, an evil woman who neglected and abused her and Hina after his husband’s death. One day Minato (which is his best friend and guy who's secretly in love with) offers to her to go on a date with him as a sort of therapy to recover her memories and all the time he spent in useless things but their vague love story and research gets thwarted by Shizuka, a rich girl that want to win Minato's heart. One day Sakura, meet a strange figure that claims to know the truth and in order to let Sakura know the story about her sister and mother, she claims that she needs to overcome some obstacles created by his dead father, a religious man who talked about philosophy and educated Sakura to be an agnostic mind. When they first met, the strange figure talk about Epicurus' trilemma and some day after she talks about the demons and how they affected Sakura's life. What does she wants from Sakura? What lies in her mind? What is real and what is not? 

But most importantly, where is Hina?

Hi guys, I am Joshopit and writing and composing the OST for my VN called ''I belong to your dreams''.

The visual novel is still in the writing process (70% of the script is done) and I decided to share with you some sprites. You'll find A lot of blood,bullying and delusions so it's not for the feint of hearts. Game is under development and release date is a mystery even for me! I'll show some progress from now on 

I released some songs for my VN, if you're interested here's the link:

The first sprite is Hina, the second one is an altered version of the Sakura,the main character of the story.

Discaimer: Im sorry if I posted all of this in the wrong section,Im new so bear with that :D

Sorry for my bad english and have a nice day :D

7wew9qnsoh551.pngl9z0g87k6v551.png

Edited by joshopit

On 13/7/2020 at 6:04 AM, Templarseeker said:

Wish you all the best in your VN project! :mare:

Doing all the art and music by yourself is an amazing feat by itself!

Hope you'll finish your VN!

Ah are you going to add some voice acting as well?

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Regarding voice acting, I really don't know cause I like japanese VA and Im pretty skeptical with english VA since Im used to the japanese one.

Sorry for my late reply, have a nice day mate! :D

21 hours ago, joshopit said:

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Regarding voice acting, I really don't know cause I like japanese VA and Im pretty skeptical with english VA since Im used to the japanese one.

Sorry for my late reply, have a nice day mate! :D

You're welcome! And yeah Japanese VA are way better I suppose!

Hope you'll provide a playable Demo in the future! Love to try playing your game! :mare:

Godspeed on pursuing your VN project endeavors! :sachi:

11 hours ago, Heizei_koukousei said:

Make sure you come back and let us know later how it’s coming along! Especially once it’s done, post about it :D

I want to keep you informed as much as possibile! Yesterday the one who's drawing sprites send me this new one and I think it's beautiful! https://imgur.com/bb3lqCU

3 hours ago, Templarseeker said:

You're welcome! And yeah Japanese VA are way better I suppose!

Hope you'll provide a playable Demo in the future! Love to try playing your game! :mare:

Godspeed on pursuing your VN project endeavors! :sachi:

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'll give my best!