Help With 11eyes English Patch

TL;DR the English patch for this game requires version 1.0.1 which I don't have

Hello everybody. I would like to request help for 11eyes. I recently bought the digital version of this game from dmm/fanza because I just recently discovered the game has a complete translation albeit 4 years late to the party lmao. I was able to require the English patch just fine. However the patch requires version 1.0.1 of the game. For whatever reason the developer, Lass, has long since taken down the update for this game. Someone was nice enough to upload the update to MEGA but that's taken down too. As far as I can tell the game I bought (version 1.0.0) doesn't have an automatic update or update search feature. Can someone point me in the direction where I can get this update (or if you have it upload said update)?

22 minutes ago, Yuuko said:

This link should work: http://mirror.studio-ramble.com/upload/9/200805/11eyes_update_patch101.zip

We tested this before and it seemed to work with the download edition of the game.

How to install see this post here: 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. You're a life saver. I've been interested in this series for YEARS but since the anime was ass I decided never to touch it unless I got to play the source material. A million thank yous once again :D