[Chapter 1, 2, 3 Released] "306 : The Second Lap" [VOICED] [FREE]

Beatrice

E9xYU_jXIAAE8Fm?format=png&name=900x900

The plot revolves around a group of classmates who are entangled in a dangerous social game that threatens their friendship, principles, and questions their nature. With one person leaving the game each day, friends are forced to choose between who stays and who’s eliminated while something sinister gathers around them.

Visual Novel “306” was inspired by Umineko no Naku Koro ni (written by Ryukishi07).  It's been in development since 2016 and we are proud to show the results. A lot of hard work has gone into this game. I hope you all enjoy it.

Every asset used in the game was created by this team, minus the majority chunk of the BGM and SFX.

• Created by:  ReDHoddie/レッドフディー
  • Art:  Gegi Petriashvili, Marie Mzareulishvili
  • Code:  ReDHoddie/レッドフディー, Mari Babakishvili
  • Original Score:  Gegi Kirtadze (But most of the game music is placeholder OST from various official franchises)
  • Voice Cast :
    Levan - Ryan Pratt
    Achi  - Josh Portillo
    Marie - Sam Slade
    Pavle  - Vincent Fabbri
    Teona - Loganne Digma
    Tako    - Katie Otten
    Irakli - Josh Portillo
    Gvanca - Rebecca Chiara Marano
    Salome - Shakyra Dunn
    Miranda - Kelly Greenshield and Jenna Oliver
    Nino -  Mari Chavez
    Mari - Cat Protano
    Giga - Mylo Reid
    Lika - Veronica Laux
    Natuka - Bella Sapphire and Kelsey Jaffer
    Veronica - Cat Protano
    Tatia -  Kelly Greenshield  and Jenna Oliver

We hope you enjoy our game. 

ARTWORK
3.png
Levan, one of the main characters, member of Tsubame.
2.png
Achi, one of the main characters, member of Tsubame.
5.png
Marie, one of the main characters, member of Tsubame.

If anyone is interested to be a beta-tester, please let me know. None of us on the team are native English speakers so if anyone wants to help out, it'd be much appreciated.

LINKS
https://redhoddie.itch.io/306thesecondlap

screenshot0009.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0002.png

Edited by Beatrice
update2

Technical info
Engine : Nscripter (written over Ciconia When they Cry's script)
Resolution : 720p
Only works on Windows, no Mac support.

Just curious, why did you got with Nscripter? Renpy seems to be the industry standard for EVNs and it has Windows, Mac and Linux (as well as mobile) support. 

45 minutes ago, Zalor said:

Just curious, why did you got with Nscripter? Renpy seems to be the industry standard for EVNs and it has Windows, Mac and Linux (as well as mobile) support. 

Back in 2016, me and my friends were just fooling around with the idea about making a game about ourselves and we needed a fast result. It was really easy to edit out Umineko out of its script and put whatever we wanted in its place, didn't take much time and the language was easy as well. The project stopped after the completion of the prologue.

In late 2019-2020, I've decided to revive it and that's when 1-3 chapters were written. I continued editing Umineko's script and then eventually I ported it over to Ciconia's for that 720p resolution. 

Nscripter... sucks and I totally agree with you about Renpy and I want to port everything over to Renpy. Plus, I'd feel much better knowing that I built the script rather than use 7th Expansion's coding. The problem is that I don't have much time to learn Renpy's language but I'll definitely do it someday.

Edited by Beatrice

2 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Back in 2016, me and my friends were just fooling around with the idea about making a game about ourselves and we needed a fast result. It was really easy to edit out Umineko out of its script and put whatever we wanted in its place, didn't take much time and the language was easy as well. The project stopped after the completion of the prologue.

In late 2019-2020, I've decided to revive it and that's when 1-3 chapters were written. I continued editing Umineko's script and then eventually I ported it over to Ciconia's for that 720p resolution. 

Nscripter... sucks and I totally agree with you about Renpy and I want to port everything over to Renpy. Plus, I'd feel much better knowing that I built the script rather than use 7th Expansion's coding. The problem is that I don't have much time to learn Renpy's language but I'll definitely do it someday.

That's quite understandable, re-porting is a huge pain in the ass. Especially when you've been working with a specific engine for so long. So I understand where you're coming from.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Beatrice changed the title to [Chapter 1, 2, 3 Released] "306 : The Second Lap" [VOICED] [FREE]