About Asako in Grisaia no Kajitsu

Narko

I just finished Grisaia no Kajitsu, I took a look on vndb, and it is mentionned that Asako "makes an appearence", but I never saw anything like that. She was only mentionned from time to time. Did I a miss anything?

4 hours ago, Narko said:

I just finished Grisaia no Kajitsu, I took a look on vndb, and it is mentionned that Asako "makes an appearence", but I never saw anything like that. She was only mentionned from time to time. Did I a miss anything?

I can confidently say that Asako makes zero appearence or even voicing. Maybe on Makina's route when they're in the house and look at the picture and Asako maybe can be seen a bit (can't really remember it well), but aside from that, I have zero memory of her in any route or bad endings.

6 hours ago, [Hun]Lepto said:

I can confidently say that Asako makes zero appearence or even voicing. Maybe on Makina's route when they're in the house and look at the picture and Asako maybe can be seen a bit (can't really remember it well), but aside from that, I have zero memory of her in any route or bad endings.

I am not even sure we see this picture in Makina route, but you confirmer what I though, thank you