Will anyone translate Walkure Romanze and Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss

hmmm this sounds interesting.

But who's the leader???

Are you guys gonna form a group? What do you call yourselves at the moment?

How active are the members and how many people are there in the team?

And I'd like to volunteer as a part time image editor, if you still need one. Considering the pace of the project, I can probably finish all the images alone (assuming there are about 30-80 UI images and around 5-20 CGs) before prologue scripts are ready for release. I can also do basic aegisub kfx and video typesetting, in case you guys are gonna hardsub the videos.

I can't prioritize this project though, since Koiken Otome is my focus right now. Just leave me a pm if you need help on graphics. ^^

Hello sir, fancy meeting you here :P

Currently I'm leading it with sorasky assisting me, but we are both busy with stuff(trying to hunt down a 3rd person to lead).

As for our group, we are called WakarimashitaTL and we are. . . How we say, active, but not at the moment, since most of us have stuff to do in our offline lives. As of now, we stand about 12 people strong.

If you need more information, do visit our site http://wakarimashitatl.wordpress.com/

Or visit our IRC #wakarimashitatl

Hello sir, fancy meeting you here :P

Currently I'm leading it with sorasky assisting me, but we are both busy with stuff(trying to hunt down a 3rd person to lead).

As for our group, we are called WakarimashitaTL and we are. . . How we say, active, but not at the moment, since most of us have stuff to do in our offline lives. As of now, we stand about 12 people strong.

If you need more information, do visit our site http://wakarimashitatl.wordpress.com/

Or visit our IRC #wakarimashitatl

haha hello derpigreg

so yeah. If you need an image editor, just send me a pm.