Will anyone translate Walkure Romanze and Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well, i got bored and did a random run making random options and i ended up getting all the heroines, so i hope this gets finished soon so i know what i was saying to these girls..

Prologue route approximately 40% translated, stay tuned for more progress updates haha! XD 

Is there a place where we can follow your work?

Nope, This group isn't officially announce this project since they don't finish line count yet and I won't do the same thing I did at koiken otome translation project.

I don't want to be a troll bait for some hater again

PS. I'm not officially part of this TL team but I help them take care of progress report.

What route is going to translated after the prologue, I would personally like to read Celia or Noel's route, the other two are said to be bad and just seems like utter rubbish (sorry if i offended anyone)  :unsure:

Well, as what we have planned, we will have Celia's done first, followed by Noel then Lisa and Mio.

However, things might change for we don not know what the future will hold :P

Well, as what we have planned, we will have Celia's done first, followed by Noel then Lisa and Mio.

However, things might change for we don not know what the future will hold :P

Just hope you guys dont suddenly drop dead (hope i didnt raise a flag  :P )

meh, flag so puny I didn't know I trampled it :P

T-T

I can't argue that.

But from what I see when fix and update the progress sheet, you didn't translate much. And All your translation are scripts with 20 lines or less, mostly :P

Sora (The main TL/TLC and recuiter) is away from his national duty and he will return at Feb 14th.

I don't see our leader (DatOtakuGuy) help the project or show up at IRC channel either.

Another member seems busy with their real life too. Some people are M.I.A. or K.I.A. (Kicked in action :P )

But TL progress is advancing. Last time I check it is about 41.14 %.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...

If you want I can count a lines for you guys. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

We are glad that you wish to help us but We also have a problem with the leaders who can get your permit to work in this project.

Sora and derpigreg are the leader for this project but they seem busy right now.

Try to chat with us at our IRC channel maybe someone there can help you.

Yep, most of the team now is getting busy irl. The problem with the line count is still being sorted by recc42, Sora, and derpireg. Until each extracted scripts is double checked against the VN, and missing lines are filled, I guess there's no point in doing a line count if its not accurate :unsure:.

Thanks for volunteering thou  :)

hmmm this sounds interesting.

But who's the leader???

Are you guys gonna form a group? What do you call yourselves at the moment?

How active are the members and how many people are there in the team?

And I'd like to volunteer as a part time image editor, if you still need one. Considering the pace of the project, I can probably finish all the images alone (assuming there are about 30-80 UI images and around 5-20 CGs) before prologue scripts are ready for release. I can also do basic aegisub kfx and video typesetting, in case you guys are gonna hardsub the videos.

I can't prioritize this project though, since Koiken Otome is my focus right now. Just leave me a pm if you need help on graphics. ^^