Will anyone translate Walkure Romanze and Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss

I just found this thread after a bit of searching and wanted to say I'm glad that such groups of people like this exist. I would be more than willing to help with this project in any way that I can. I'm currently enrolled in University as a Computer Science major with a minor in Japanese, but I don't begin my minor until January. I am however completely finished with English classes and am very fluent there, if you could ever use another editor. I also know a decent amount of programming too, if any help is needed there also. 

I just found this thread after a bit of searching and wanted to say I'm glad that such groups of people like this exist. I would be more than willing to help with this project in any way that I can. I'm currently enrolled in University as a Computer Science major with a minor in Japanese, but I don't begin my minor until January. I am however completely finished with English classes and am very fluent there, if you could ever use another editor. I also know a decent amount of programming too, if any help is needed there also. 

You are certainly needed here :D

Whatever group wants you, please refuse >.< we book you first :P

Count me in if you want more (not-so-)skill translator :D

But this project has second priority because I'm working on my main project now (Koiken Otome)

I still need to improve my English and Japanese skill too. >_<

Same here! Same here! Actually Koiken Otome is my main priority. . . And I still need to improve a lot more on my Japanese

Hey EVERYONE!! :D

-- Sorry it's been a while, so much is going on in college and my part-time job so it has been very difficult to keep up at the moment.

Just want to say that the translation of "Walkure Romanze" is imminent :D -- I'm going to create a Blogger site or Wordpress Site (not sure which one to use :S) and I've already messaged the people that want in on the project. Anyone else that wants to join, please do! :D

Do you want to edit the images (someone else can provide translation), or maybe do QA test install for the patch later on.

I am sorry I know I am rather useless as I have no idea what I would be doing in either case.  But if a QA test is like beta-testing to see if the patch works with the visual novel I would be more than happy to do that.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I don't own the visual novel so is there a site where I can either download or buy the visual novel (preferably buy). I would be grateful thank you.

Hey EVERYONE!! :D

-- Sorry it's been a while, so much is going on in college and my part-time job so it has been very difficult to keep up at the moment.

Just want to say that the translation of "Walkure Romanze" is imminent :D -- I'm going to create a Blogger site or Wordpress Site (not sure which one to use :S) and I've already messaged the people that want in on the project. Anyone else that wants to join, please do! :D

Let me know when the site goes online. 

I am sorry I know I am rather useless as I have no idea what I would be doing in either case. But if a QA test is like beta-testing to see if the patch works with the visual novel I would be more than happy to do that.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I don't own the visual novel so is there a site where I can either download or buy the visual novel (preferably buy). I would be grateful thank you.

Edit images just means replace the Japanese text with English, you don't need to translate for it. Yes you are correct about QA test.

There is someone who made request for VN in Downloads forum, look there if you want to download, if you want to buy maybe someone who knows Japanese can find right site for you.

Is it possible for you to send the script to to derpigreg? Just a suggestion since it seems like time wasted.

Also, if you guys still need a proofreader / English editor, I have some time now (FINALLY) that I'm done with my PhD in English.

datOtakuGuy, if you're too busy, I could help coordinate the project as well. I just need someone to tell me the responsibilities and process.

Let me know! :P