Will anyone translate Walkure Romanze and Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss

Yh, it'll be great if we get more helpers on this project :D

REtrans has got to finalised one more request then he'll extract the text for us :)

P.S Your location says 'Thailand' - just gotta say i was born in thailand!! (However, i don't speak any thai since i moved to the UK since I was a baby :P)

Good for you.

You don't need to worry about current affair in Thailand. It becomes a good definition of the war between good and evil in modern day. :D

If you want more translator, you can ask me :D

I'm free for a moment until defendos call me back to work (Which it won't happen soon) :P

I look forward to work with you again :P

Is there an "audition" of sorts? I'm interested.

Well, I doubt there will be any know, I'm not sure but I think its best if you speak to the head. -_- 

Well, who is the head? :blink:

Hey OP here, sorry for the confusion, but I'm not in charge of any translation project. If you want to discuss a possible Walkure Romanze project try contacting REtransInternational, they might be looking for help.

Got you confused with datOtakuGuy.

how many editor checks will it be on each part i would be  suitable for doing the first one becasue my spelling might need some work i am not a good candiate for the second edit which forcuses on spelling and PM me for Email and skype and well whatever you need to nag at me

Well, derpigreg, You need a lot of TLC and Editors if you want to employ (Not-so-)Skilled translator like me :P

You should know how good I was from the last project we did. :D

At least, I can handle H-scene. :P

Erm, I am not in charge here >.<

And yes, I want you in!! :D

So don't worry, just pm me of you want to join. . .  Most probably I'll tell datOtakuGuy

Or pm him too, I name him as Head of Project :P