Will anyone translate Walkure Romanze and Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss

I just confirmed the request with REtransInternational - we're in the waiting list.

So far, it has been confirmed that:

- Translating the game: 'Walkure Romanze' http://vndb.org/v4041

- REtransInternational (when ready) is extracting the text + insertion and patch creation

- I've finally confirmed that we need project hosting so we can get the translation out in the open,

If possible the project goes underway, we can recruit graphics editors as well if we get some recruitment going.

vbcdvcv

REtransInternational says: 

Yes, that includes image extraction.

Your request has been added to the queue. You are currently at position #2 in the queue. Please allow few weeks time. We will try to process text extraction first.

Just updating the thread - hopefully it shouldn't take too long  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Koiken still need your help, derpigreg.  :P

Should we ask defendos to support this project? It seems he got a spare resource for another fan translation project.

btw, why doesn't any group try to tl koisora? ( http://vndb.org/v1740 )

PS. If you still want help, I still free for now :P

OH no! I'm under Joshyan's radar :o

anyway, you are also looking for other works too, hahaz  :P

OH no! I'm under Joshyan's radar :o

anyway, you are also looking for other works too, hahaz  :P

Yep, since I finished my assigned route, I was removed from be a active translator as Defendos want 1 translator per route. (And I already finish 2 out of 6 route ~25% of total progress)

And that is the real reason why koiken's current progress is slow for the past few week.

My English skill isn't good enough to be editor either.

:P

It will start - trust me. Like REtrans said - they are still processing requests but w're like 2nd in the queue. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long though :D

If all you need are the scripts then I can upload them and Retrans can just do the rest when everything else is done.

If all you need are the scripts then I can upload them and Retrans can just do the rest when everything else is done.

I think it will quicken the process - that way Derpigreg can get started translating :D

I can email Retrans that we already have the scripts, so that all we need is the project hosted online, but can you only extract the scripts or can you extract graphics too???

I think it will quicken the process - that way Derpigreg can get started translating :D

I can email Retrans that we already have the scripts, so that all we need is the project hosted online, but can you only extract the scripts or can you extract graphics too???

Let me check. You got an IRC channel or something? It would be easier and quicker to chat there and here.