What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

It was heavily revised, but not entirely retranslated. It's far better than the PSP version, but it still has problems. Mainly the fact that Estelle is dumber in English.

Anyway, it's only FC that has this problem, and after that the localization is great. Just that Estelle will suddenly become smarter in SC. (which is, actually, what many people like about English Estelle.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started the final chapter in Trails in the Sky... First Chapter. This naming sure is weird. Anyway, the story started getting pretty interesting. I can't say I were particularly mindblown by it s

I finished playing VA-11 Hall-A recently and it was quite enjoyable. The bartending mechanics were nicely woven into the story and surprisingly challenging at times. The protagonist, Jill, is ado

I'm playing Celeste! My fingers and getting destroyed with having to press multiple keys at the same time... It really feels like a controller game, but I will persevere, I think. Playing a chapter pe

"EVERYBODY's GOLF" (SONY PS4, 2017)

a solid game of casual Golf, (even for non-sports enthusiasts) as well as a ready haven for covies of surprisingly accurate custom-made Anime characters;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_EVERYBODY's_GOLF_3-1-21_

Konomi_Yuzuhara_EVERYBODY's_GOLF_3-1-21_

Konomi_Yuzuhara_2-7-21.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-12-20%202%20RESIZE

Edited by Tasuke
  • 2 weeks later...

Started the final chapter in Trails in the Sky... First Chapter. This naming sure is weird. :makina:

Anyway, the story started getting pretty interesting. I can't say I were particularly mindblown by it so far, but who knows, there's still time. The gameplay is fun. At this point I can say that I was absolutely right that I chose to play in the hard mode, since the normal mode would get very easy eventually. At the start I had some trouble playing in the hard mode and even had to grind for a bit, then it got to the point where it was still challenging, but not obnoxious, but right now, I feel, the game started to get a bit easy. Maybe I overleveled everyone a bit, lol. But I generally try to explore whole maps when I have a chance and complete as many quests as possible (though I still missed a few). Or maybe right now I have a lot of skills to choose from, so I can deal with the enemies more effectively.

I've been playing DBZ: Kakarot on PS4 lately to get ready for the 3rd DLC that revolves around Episode Trunks. Should be interesting but I was hoping for Tournament of Power but who knows, maybe they're saving it for Kakarot 2 if it's even being developed right now.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:33 PM, Dreamysyu said:

Started the final chapter in Trails in the Sky... First Chapter. This naming sure is weird. :makina:

Anyway, the story started getting pretty interesting. I can't say I were particularly mindblown by it so far, but who knows, there's still time. The gameplay is fun. At this point I can say that I was absolutely right that I chose to play in the hard mode, since the normal mode would get very easy eventually. At the start I had some trouble playing in the hard mode and even had to grind for a bit, then it got to the point where it was still challenging, but not obnoxious, but right now, I feel, the game started to get a bit easy. Maybe I overleveled everyone a bit, lol. But I generally try to explore whole maps when I have a chance and complete as many quests as possible (though I still missed a few). Or maybe right now I have a lot of skills to choose from, so I can deal with the enemies more effectively.

Story doesnt start to pick up properly until the second game. Its a very procedural affair in FC, maybe so in SC also, but the story gets vastly better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently been playing Omega Quintet, and let's just said that I've been at 40 hours on it. So far it's quite nice dungeon crawler game with the wrapping idol characters, although if I may admit something there's no much variety in attack so I know that some other player may understandably quite bored with it. Lastly with the name Takt as the MC and that the idols color scheme, it remind me of Galaxy Angel although Takt can equipped to one idol in order to do follow up attack or defend her.

• 4 weeks later...

dividing my time between childhood favorite FINAL FANTASY VI (SONY PS1 PORT of NINTENDO SUPER FAMICOM original, played on a SONY PS2)

and a more recent favorite, SONY PS4 Shantae and the Seven Sirens;

_tina_branford_moogle_celes_chere_relm_a

shantae.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=b

• 1 month later...