What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

It was heavily revised, but not entirely retranslated. It's far better than the PSP version, but it still has problems. Mainly the fact that Estelle is dumber in English.

Anyway, it's only FC that has this problem, and after that the localization is great. Just that Estelle will suddenly become smarter in SC. (which is, actually, what many people like about English Estelle.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started the final chapter in Trails in the Sky... First Chapter. This naming sure is weird. Anyway, the story started getting pretty interesting. I can't say I were particularly mindblown by it s

I finished playing VA-11 Hall-A recently and it was quite enjoyable. The bartending mechanics were nicely woven into the story and surprisingly challenging at times. The protagonist, Jill, is ado

I'm playing Celeste! My fingers and getting destroyed with having to press multiple keys at the same time... It really feels like a controller game, but I will persevere, I think. Playing a chapter pe

"EVERYBODY's GOLF" (SONY PS4, 2017)

a solid game of casual Golf, (even for non-sports enthusiasts) as well as a ready haven for covies of surprisingly accurate custom-made Anime characters;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_EVERYBODY's_GOLF_3-1-21_

Konomi_Yuzuhara_EVERYBODY's_GOLF_3-1-21_

Konomi_Yuzuhara_2-7-21.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-12-20%202%20RESIZE

Edited by Tasuke
  • 2 weeks later...

Started the final chapter in Trails in the Sky... First Chapter. This naming sure is weird. :makina:

Anyway, the story started getting pretty interesting. I can't say I were particularly mindblown by it so far, but who knows, there's still time. The gameplay is fun. At this point I can say that I was absolutely right that I chose to play in the hard mode, since the normal mode would get very easy eventually. At the start I had some trouble playing in the hard mode and even had to grind for a bit, then it got to the point where it was still challenging, but not obnoxious, but right now, I feel, the game started to get a bit easy. Maybe I overleveled everyone a bit, lol. But I generally try to explore whole maps when I have a chance and complete as many quests as possible (though I still missed a few). Or maybe right now I have a lot of skills to choose from, so I can deal with the enemies more effectively.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:33 PM, Dreamysyu said:

Started the final chapter in Trails in the Sky... First Chapter. This naming sure is weird. :makina:

Anyway, the story started getting pretty interesting. I can't say I were particularly mindblown by it so far, but who knows, there's still time. The gameplay is fun. At this point I can say that I was absolutely right that I chose to play in the hard mode, since the normal mode would get very easy eventually. At the start I had some trouble playing in the hard mode and even had to grind for a bit, then it got to the point where it was still challenging, but not obnoxious, but right now, I feel, the game started to get a bit easy. Maybe I overleveled everyone a bit, lol. But I generally try to explore whole maps when I have a chance and complete as many quests as possible (though I still missed a few). Or maybe right now I have a lot of skills to choose from, so I can deal with the enemies more effectively.

Story doesnt start to pick up properly until the second game. Its a very procedural affair in FC, maybe so in SC also, but the story gets vastly better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently been playing Omega Quintet, and let's just said that I've been at 40 hours on it. So far it's quite nice dungeon crawler game with the wrapping idol characters, although if I may admit something there's no much variety in attack so I know that some other player may understandably quite bored with it. Lastly with the name Takt as the MC and that the idols color scheme, it remind me of Galaxy Angel although Takt can equipped to one idol in order to do follow up attack or defend her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently I'm replaying classic Valve games such as Half Life since a decade ago. Graphics and frequent few seconds loading time between maps feels strange but it doesn't bother me much. Avoiding enviromental damage such as falling down is more annoying than fighting enemies.

Edited by ztrepzilius
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In past I play actively apex legends but from last time get interest in overwatch. Overwatch is not like other FPS games. It’s not all about your K/D ratio. It is a team game, and you and your team work together to complete an objective, regardless of the hero they choose. Don’t be that guy who doesn’t act like a team player. Also can get some help from  https://overboost.pro/overwatch-boosting

Edited by hayder

After some time considering it, I finally managed to play Digimon Cyber Sleuth in which it's RPG that was the part of Story series from DS. I can see that Bandai did combine several elements in regard of raising Digimon from past Digimon World games, although I'm not sure of it yet. Oh the beginning remind me of Devil Survivor, which make sense to a degree seeing that both works shared same artist.

PS - Recently I also play Digimon World Redigitize Decode seeing that it has more content, although in exchange I need to deal with Citra (3DS emulator) can't play the anime cutscene properly (I also want to play Next Order, although unfortunately Bandai didn't released Steam version of it). For the gameplay itself unlike Cyber Sleuth, Decode here is more in line with first Digimon World game in that your Digimon will have lifespan and you must train in order to increase your status (So no level grind here). Speaking of Digimon World, what I remember is that my brother (He's the one who play it the most) have the hard time to get Ultimate, in which turned out that you need a guide to understand on how the training should goes in order to get it.

Edited by littleshogun
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post here, and seeing that we got Rune Factory 5 on PC I decided to try it. I did hear that it has some problem on Switch mainly in regard of the slowdown, and after seeing that it manage to run on my laptop smoothly I can say that at least it's good to see that the PC version did fix slowdown issue. Too bad though that the movement button can't be customized here, so I need to get use to the new button here (For the info the movement key was binded to WASD while usually I use directional button for the movement). Another thing to note is that Rune Factory 5 here offer the same sex marriage, so the gender of player character shouldn't matter anymore in regard of choosing your life partner (Naturally it mean that I can chose female character without the need to marry the groom candidates, and of course any BL or GL fans will naturally like that option). Other than the marriage, well the gameplay itself is not much changing actually (Farming and battling the monster) and that I need to get used to the male singing the opening (It's more hot blooded instead of calming like Rune Factory 2 opening).

Other than Rune Factory 5, I also interested with Digimon Survive that will be released on Steam later (And yes I count it as video games even though it has VNDB entry) although I'm kind of wonder if my laptop can handle it well.

Edited by littleshogun