What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

B...b...but Batman... I thought you believed in "one at a time".

There can be only one!

Then The Last of Us is going to have to wait a bit longer I guess. Though with how different the two games are (and how short Last of Us is) I should be able to play both.

I've been playing a ton of indie game demos for study and inspiration :). As for full games, I've recently finished Tomb Raider and Bioshock. Replayed Sleeping Dogs as well (Hong Kong obsession B)). Now I'm on Mark of the Ninja, Limbo and Frozen Synapse. Mark of the Ninja has been pretty all right so far! Stylish and gameplay is nice and challenging.

I already finished Crimson Shroud (3DS). It was quite short, but I loved it. It felt very much like a "choose your adventure" book, with the dice rolling included on the bottom screen. Some of the later fights were pretty challenging, and I wonder if I can possibly get a different ending, I'll have to check this out.

Just bought a random indie game on Steam called Rogue Legacy. It's a roguelike game based on dungeon-delving and random character spawning. It's hard as HELL. I've died over 20 times, at the very least, and I've barely gotten anywhere. I'd connect a controller if I could, since it's supposed to make things easier, but, alas, I can't.

I've also been playing Mount and Blade: Warband. Basically, you're in a fantasy world where you work your way up to be a powerful lord. You control your own group of mercenaries or loyal men, train them into the best warriors possible, and either fight battles or work diplomatically to improve relations with lords and factions. It's a huge game. I've put in a lot of hours and I've barely scratched the surface. There's so much to do.

After I beat those two, I'll be working on Torchlight II, then going back to GTA IV. Never finished it.

I love Mount and Blade: Warband. I've only started 1 game, but I've logged 150+ hours in that one game. I only recently just became the marshal of the Khergit Khanate, which owns half of the fiefs in the game. Early on, the Khergits just steamrolled the Sarranid Sultanate, and from there the Khergits have yet to lose a war. I'm slowly approaching the end game, but I plan to declare independence very soon and start a civil war against the Khergit. That should take me at least 200 hours to do. Moral of the story? Mount and Blade is not an easy game to "beat". There's always more things you can do.

Moral of the story? Mount and Blade is not an easy game to "beat".

Yeah, I kinda guessed that. I'm just gonna get to the point where either I've conquered most of the land or I've completely conquered it, I have the best weapons and equipment, and I have high enough skills for the game not to be a challenge anymore. After I beat some other games I'll come back to it, since the experiences change with your playstyle.

Oh yeah, I forgot about The Binding of Isaac. I gotta play more of that game. So addicting.

Put Totori back on hold. Was reaching a burn out point for the games. Played a little of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and it actually got my Valkyria Chronicles urge going. In other words, the next game I get hooked on is more than likely going to be some random, spur of the moment choice (but Valkkyria Chronicles is becoming that spur of the moment choice).

Put Totori back on hold. Was reaching a burn out point for the games. Played a little of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and it actually got my Valkyria Chronicles urge going. In other words, the next game I get hooked on is more than likely going to be some random, spur of the moment choice (but Valkkyria Chronicles is becoming that spur of the moment choice).

XCOM is great. I played the really old school one too xD. Anyways, I'm supposing the Valkyria Chronicles you're playing (or wanting to) is the one for psp, as that other (newer) one never got localized and stuff. I really enjoyed it and strongly recommend if you're into tactics and stuff. (and reverse traps)

XCOM is great. I played the really old school one too xD. Anyways, I'm supposing the Valkyria Chronicles you're playing (or wanting to) is the one for psp, as that other (newer) one never got localized and stuff. I really enjoyed it and strongly recommend if you're into tactics and stuff. (and reverse traps)

Nah, the PS3 one. I've beaten twice now but love it still (I might be a bit of an Alicia fanboy). I wasn't a fan of the second game. The decreased battlefield size turned me off from it.

Change of plans, gonna be playing Atelier Totori along side of The Last of Us.

I'm currently playing Totori on the Vita. Just had the swimsuit contest event and i couldn't stop laughing.

I also just decided to spontaneously buy a 3DS, and I picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening, Etrian Odyssey (I hope i spelled that right) and Animal Crossing New Leaf. I've only played Fire Emblem thus far though, because I love the few games I've played of the series and it was essentially that reason why I decided to buy the 3DS finally (and Tharja because she is absolute <3)