What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I beat OoT the year it came out. It was an amazing game for me at the time. I remember me and my brother playing chunks of it together. For some reason the part I remember the most was when a bird flew into our house and was chilling out in our christmas tree, while I was trying to corral chickens in Kakariko Village.

Wow what the fuck, that was 17 years ago? 

Anyways, I think I'm going to give Fallout 4 a spin sometime soon. I don't have particularly high hopes for it, to be honest.

Planescape Torment is a true classic. Many people have jokingly called it a visual novel due to the sheer amount of text within it. And the fact that the actual RPG gameplay is kind of subpar. Just pretend that it's a '90s version of modern telltale-style adventure games, or something like that. 

It's fantasy, but it's not stupid typical western high fantasy. It's a low-concept, heavily character-driven story that goes into some pretty deep philosophical themes (well, deep for video games). The fantasy aspects are merely a vessel used to delve into topics that are harder to do in a real world setting.

Edited by Decay

Holy fuck Planescape Torment, the choices man! 

I got the disguised zombie some needle and thread, and I got into an actual disguise (which I promptly ruined by trying to unequip my weapon to blend in better). It's amazing, how there are so many ways to go about this- and this whole place is merely the intro area. I don't care that it's slow paced, I don't care that the gameplay is repetitive (right click, choose axe icon, click, click again, loot, click container/place to go, rinse and repeat), this game might be one of my favourites. 

I think I'm going to start to get the platinum trophy in some of my games. I've been looking through my list and I noticed I can actually get a lot of these trophies but I've just been too lazy to get them. Going to get all the orbs in Jak and Daxter, get the few remaining trophies in Assassains Creed II, play this walking dead game I have on my account because apparently it's like an auto platinum.

If I do a playthrough on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on easy mode I could get all the trophies (after grinding my proud mode profile to level 100), I apparently already have all the hard trophies to get in Project Diva F 2nd and if I actually sit down and try I could also probably platinum Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

Better get to it, hope I don't get bored.

Playing Fallout 4, Neptunia rebirth 3 and Fairy fencer F at the same time...Man i need a life.

How's Fairy Fencer F?

I got to see a bit of Tiara since she popped up in Hyperdevotion Noire and she's pretty cool.

The gameplay is almost the same with Hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3, but imo rebirth 3 is a little bit better. For the story i prefer FFF more, by more i mean lot more. Then again its because i prefer story with good balance of male characters and female, and as u know Neptunia games failed to do that(i wont say neptunia story is bad though). Anyway the story is pretty awesome if u like a good balance of comedy and seriousness, and the endings r kinda bittersweet.

The cool thing bout this game is every character can Henshin and damn..the henshin bgm r awesome.

Darkest Dungeon is currently in early access but this is probably the best early access game I've seen as far as polish goes. It has a very lovecraftian and tabletop RPG like feel to it and a refreshing art style and great music. 

An exciting game,Street Fight,I prefer playing Ryu

Edited by Mirol

Well shit, Trails in the Sky SC was really amazing! Definitely one of the best games I've played this year.

Great story, high tension form beginning to the end, amazing characters, satisfying battle system, awesome music and utterly epic confrontations. The main story line pure pleasure whole way through.
There are also all kinds of neat things on the side if you take your time to look around, small details that make the world feel so lively. Like NPCs worrying about the future, discuss politics and comment current happenings in the game and even getting married.

Halo 5: Story is wrapped up, nothing to amazing really but I do think the setup for the next game is balls out crazy. Some okay missions. And more MP, downloading BTB right now. 

COD BLOPS3: Showed me that I am done with the COD formula. Not planning on returning to it after 3 missions. Not a fan of zombies but I would get into MP if I wasn't already using H5 to satisfy those needs. . 

Gears3 on backwards compat: Runs like complete crap, hope they fix. 

Star Wars Battlefront. It's true what they say about being happier with something when your expectations are low. And mine were almost pessimistically low.

From what I've played of it I should have lowered my expectations. I kind of wish it played more like the original Battlefront games. :unsure:

I guess it's not a horrible shooter overall though.

Jeebus Christo how much music did they put in the Ayesha Plus Alternate BGM pack for it to be 3.8GB, larger than the game itself (2.9GB))?!@#

Having fun with this game so far, my fav & main party characters are Ayesha, Bell and Linca. That's like the best combination of personalities you can mesh together :makina:

Hey it's Gust music, it's good quality and there's lots of it. 

I actually went and played a little Ayesha again, after hearing you hyping it, and in order to fill the void that Trails in the Sky SC left. I definitely prefer it over the Arland ones; it's as cutesy, but the little sorrowful atmosphere fits me much better.

Odelia is my fav (robot girls <3), but after that all the female party members are great. (Sorry Juris) Bell especially has way too adorable voice and mannerisms, and goes so well with Ayesha. Now, if only she was any good in fights...

Ayesha also gives me some serious F/SN flashbacks, since voice actors of Kotomine, Emiya and Tohsaka are all there and even the characters they play somewhat resemble their F/SN counterparts.  

Jeebus Christo how much music did they put in the Ayesha Plus Alternate BGM pack for it to be 3.8GB, larger than the game itself (2.9GB))?!@#

Having fun with this game so far, my fav & main party characters are Ayesha, Bell and Linca. That's like the best combination of personalities you can mesh together :makina:

That's the same team I mostly kept, although Odelia is also a lot of fun to have around.

I recently started playing Atelier Rorona Plus, but I'm having trouble getting into it because the clock feels even more restrictive than the Ayesha clock. I feel like if I don't spend all my game-time days doing tasks directly focused on the term goal, I can't get a 10-star rating (at least for the first term), which is frustrating; I like to have a lot of freedom to explore (and get over-leveled) in my JRPGs.

Started Persona 4 Golden, it's alright. 

The opening alone makes it 10/10 :yumiko:

The opening is amazing, I watch it every time I boot up the game. (rest has spoilers for the first 4 hours of the game) 

I'm enjoying this game and I honestly can't pinpoint why. The 3D graphics are shit, the gameplay is banal, the story isn't all that intriguing...  But I don't regret my time with it at all, the one thing I am consciously enjoying is the characters, Yosuke is a bro. JUST INTRODUCE ME TO RISE ALREADY FFS

Just beat Shadow Chie, that fight took too long, I think picking Hard was a mistake. Oh well. I am not enjoying the gameplay much, it just isn't satisfying. I am not a JRPG person in general anyways. 

Could've been worse for 10 bucks. 

Edited by Funyarinpa

Started Persona 4 Golden, it's alright. 

The opening alone makes it 10/10 :yumiko:

The opening is amazing, I watch it every time I boot up the game. (rest has spoilers for the first 4 hours of the game) 

Hidden Content

I'll play it myself some time next year, though from the looks of it you're gunning towards another "P4G is a 7/10 game" huh :illya: