What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Read Only Memories Pretty likable game off the bat. A lot like Kojima's Snatcher. The ui might kill any interest I have in the game though, it is real bad. 

blushing robit

C70C1BF72970461B420F3DB1A986F44276F7B9B7

And Halo 5. What the fuck is mission 4? Walk around and talk to people? What? Locke sucks and Nathon Fillion is just a walking smarmy smart ass delivery mechanism. Warzone, ahh sucks to lose when you are neck and neck. Oh and I can't wait to play Halo Reach again. (Backwards compatability!!)

Trails in the Sky Second Chapter!

I didn't have to wait for this for 4 years, but I was pretty exited for it nonetheless. And I think a game does a pretty good job at setting itself up when the first few minutes of the game make you look back at the previous game and can't help but feel little touched. It's super charming like FC, and I'm looking forward what the adventures in grander scheme will bring out. 

Trails in the Sky Second Chapter!

I didn't have to wait for this for 4 years, but I was pretty exited for it nonetheless. And I think a game does a pretty good job at setting itself up when the first few minutes of the game make you look back at the previous game and can't help but feel little touched. It's super charming like FC, and I'm looking forward what the adventures in grander scheme will bring out. 

Awwww fuck. How did I miss this.  Time to burn 10+ more hours. 

Continuing Halo 5 legendary solo run. A.I. has not really been that tough, teamates are dumb as rock, but mannnn the boss fight(s) are really bad. Like, who thought this was any fun? Even more dreadful is that they are reused, based on what I've read, again and again. Anyways, 7/15 done. Gunplay is great!!!

Replay Bioshock Infinite, I am liking it a lot a 3 time around. Looks damn good as well.

Played Halo 5 after playing this. I wish sensitivity was like cod where you can set it on insane at like 20 for Halo. So damn slow turning.

jHbPP4G.jpg

Halo 5: Making some progress in campaign. And played some MP, finally got the sniper card for Warzone!!! It is a miracle. 

Almost there. 

cvMAXWI.png

Mushihimesama: I turn my monitor around for the first time. Looked really nice. 

Like this but not so big. 

lvzHGG0h.jpg

Just finished Undertale with my first neutral ending. It was neat, and that's all I'm gonna say. I feel like a pacifist run is ideal for my next play through.

EDIT: Well just got the Pacifist ending. I can now see why people really love this game, it really rewards second playthroughs in a very neat way.

Edited by monkeysrumble

Bought Pokemon ORAS (Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire, I got AS). I was on the fence with this purchase for a long time because the though of random battles and grinding just wasn't appealing. Being influenced by my friends, who all own and play it a crap ton, decided why the hell not. The nostalgia is strong, the new pokemon are fun, and I can't wait to battle online. 

Aside from the new COD my time is being sunk into ORAS. 

The nostalgia is strong, the new pokemon are fun, and I can't wait to battle online. 

I haven't played Pokemon since Silver / Gold 

But holy hell, reading you say 'battle online' just made me remember how back then we had to use those gameboy link cables to battle / trade w. other people. My, how the times have progressed :sachi:

Finished The World Ends With You. Great game. 

Finished The World Ends With You. Great game. 

TWEWY is a cursed game for me...I Started it muliple time (on Nintendo DS, on Ipad). Each time I like it a lot. However, inevitably, I forgot this game because another one has overshadowed everything else (last time it was The Witcher 3 AND Steins;Gate on PSVITA) :ph34r:

TWEWY is a cursed game for me... I Started it muliple time (on Nintendo DS, on Ipad). Each time I like it a lot. However, inevitably, I forgot this game because another one has overshadowed everything else.

++ to this. I think it took me 3-4 tries to finally finish TWEWY. Got halfway through the DS version a couple of times, but my interest always wandered to something new and shiny. It wasn't until the iPad version that I managed to push my way through to the end.

TWEWY is a cursed game for me... I Started it muliple time (on Nintendo DS, on Ipad). Each time I like it a lot. However, inevitably, I forgot this game because another one has overshadowed everything else.

++ to this. I think it took me 3-4 tries to finally finish TWEWY. Got halfway through the DS version a couple of times, but my interest always wandered to something new and shiny. It wasn't until the iPad version that I managed to push my way through to the end.

I've been playing Ocarina of Time for roughly 10 years, and I still haven't finished it. It'll have to wait till I get a new DS though. :( Next time I get into it, I might just cave and use a guide. I'm horrible at solving puzzles.

I've been playing Ocarina of Time for roughly 10 years, and I still haven't finished it. It'll have to wait till I get a new DS though. :( Next time I get into it, I might just cave and use a guide. I'm horrible at solving puzzles.

That reminds me, I dropped OoT3D around Gerudo Valley. I get it might have been amazing in its time but I didn't find it ageless, it just isn't my kinda shit

As for what I'm actually playing, I'm not dedicated to anything right now. Considering starting Planescape: Torment on PC though. Played a little bit of it before, wasn't too hooked, but with all the godlike excerpts I'm seeing of dialogue I'll probably give it a go again real soon.

Besides that, I'm saving money for the Spain trip I'll be having at the end of the month anyways. I'm planning on buying some books (Battle Royale's manga spinoff and retranslation, maybe some other stuff like House Of Leaves as well. Looking into "flipback" books) as well as possibly some games (considering Persona 4 Golden even though what I've watched of it isn't exciting). There's also the fact that I use US PSN and the Black Friday sale will be occurring when I'm in Spain, during which I'm planning to pick up Danganronpa Another Episode or Samurai Warriors 4 if any go on sale. If they don't, I'll probably try to find some used games store to buy Ghost Trick and/or Chrono Trigger for the DS (CT, again, is something I'll be trying out because of the hype- emulated an hour of it, the story didn't grip me and nor did the gameplay) or I'll probably buy Corpse Party, Velocity 2X, or something else with good gameplay or story.

(considering Persona 4 Golden even though what I've watched of it isn't exciting).

I don't want to be That Forum Guy, but I'm going to be That Forum Guy. Because P4G is just that good. If you like JRPGs and visual novels, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

It's slow to start, but once it gets going, you're hooked.

Put a little over a day into Dragon's Crown and have moved onto hard difficulty with the Sorceress. I could see myself sinking hundreds of hours into this game with the loot system and five other characters to play as.

Also been making my way through Muramasa Rebirth as well. The large amount of backtracking can get annoying, but overall I'm enjoying the game. The gameplay is really fast paced which makes boss fights a lot of fun.

I will now be purchasing every Vanillaware game as soon as it comes out.

Pokemon and COD still, though I am heavily debating on playing Kingdom Hearts.

Do it!

OoT was fun. Played it 10 years ago, beat it 10 years ago.

Played it on 3DS last week, beat it last week. You shouldn't need a walkthrough! The only thing that made me spend 30 minutes longer than usual this time around was the Water Temple, that place is confusing as fk.