What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Got to the fifth dungeon in OOT3D.

Finished the second batch of Avalon Pacts in Soul Sacrifice.

Completely forgot about Alien: Isolation, should return to that. It's great.

The Witcher 1 is fucking dated and from what I have played of it, the "2 minute gameplay- 10 minute cutscene- 2 minute gameplay" formula is fucking dated and annoying

I've been playing Witcher 3 still but also just played episode 4 in Tales of the Borderlands and have been playing a bit of the side missions in Metal Gear Ground Zeroes as well as a whole lot of XCOM and a little of Fallout 3's DLC in anticipation for XCOM2 and Fallout 4.

And finished Until Dawn. What a great game - out of the new QTE based adventure "genre", this is easily my favourite one. It felt like all of the fun B horror movie cliches put together into an interactive package. Only two people survived - I was planning on having only the main heroine survive, but I guess I made a small "mistake"... oh well, haha. :D The deaths were fun and gory, and I'm definitely not going back to do a perfect run, where would be the fun in having all the dumb teens survive in this kind of thing? :D

Now I just need to finish Witcher 3 (after like two months... holy shit this game never ends) - and then I will just drown myself in Ground Zeroes until Phantom Pain hits.

And finished Until Dawn. What a great game - out of the new QTE based adventure "genre", this is easily my favourite one. It felt like all of the fun B horror movie cliches put together into an interactive package. Only two people survived - I was planning on having only the main heroine survive, but I guess I made a small "mistake"... oh well, haha. :D The deaths were fun and gory, and I'm definitely not going back to do a perfect run, where would be the fun in having all the dumb teens survive in this kind of thing? :D

Now I just need to finish Witcher 3 (after like two months... holy shit this game never ends) - and then I will just drown myself in Ground Zeroes until Phantom Pain hits.

3) Do I need to play Demon's Souls to like Dark Souls or can I just play Dark Souls?

Just play Dark Souls. All of the Souls games (and Bloodborne) are stand-alones. They are all little different from each other and can be enjoyed in any order. 

Dark Souls is also the best game of the series in my opinion, so it's a good place to start.

1) erm... spoilers?

2) WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO LIKE MGS FOR FUCKS SAKE

3) Do I need to play Demon's Souls to like Dark Souls or can I just play Dark Souls?

1) No, the entire deal with Until Dawn is that you have influence over the story, including the death/survival of all the characters

2) Have good taste  :Kappa:

3) No you don't, Demon's/Dark/Bloodborne are completely separate from each other, the only thing tying them is the gameplay.

Still on Ground Zeroes, do not think I will be able to 100% it before MGSV:TPP. Also 10/10 everywhere, real excited for that game. 

So much gameplay in this small little area. DLfIkcX.jpg

Nidhogg - I wish there was more stages but still fun local mp. 

Divekick - Dive or Kick 

Just got a PS4, and it came with last of us re-masted edition for the PS4,I'v been wanting to play this for a while...but Halo still holds my #1 console exclusive game,none shall compete with it. 

Basically the only game I will use my Xbone this year. Already preorder digital. MP beta was the best feeling fps I've ever played. 

It's been a pretty slow week for me and no interesting games were released, so I've been playing Persona 3:FES.

It's my fourth time playing Persona 3 and the game is as addicting as ever. The balance between the main story, Social Links, daily life, dungeon crawling and bosses is so good. "One more day, one more Social Link"-syndrome is strong in me. 

playing fran bow, really good horror adventure game :)

Surprisingly I wasn't bothered much by the graphics (nowmally I loathe PS1/N64 level graphics with a passion) but the gameplay was clunky and boring.

The story didn't feel all that amazing either.

a bit late my reply but I don't check this thread very often :P and yeah I was referring to everything really, if a fan of mg read this post it's gonna get mad xD

Just finished my first playthrough of the Grandia 2 Anniversary Edition.  Man, that game has not aged a day, even though this version has quite a few bugs (graphical, audio and occasional crashes) it was extremely fun.  Going to start my 2nd playthrough on Hard for the achievement and wrap up the rest of my achievements soon as well.

I beat Ocarina of Time at my friend's house on his Wii, and I bought OoT 3D for my 3DS a little while ago, so I've been playing that.  Just beat the Water Temple, and oh my God, they made the Iron Boots hotkey-able.  That alone made the Water Temple so much more bearable.  Nintendo did censor and change a few things, which I find mildly irritating, but not enough to ruin the fun that is Ocarina of Time.

I'm getting rather interested in the Metal Gear series after looking at The Phantom Pain.  Is there a good order to play the games in?  Just wondering, since I don't like diving into a series without playing the previous games.

I'm getting rather interested in the Metal Gear series after looking at The Phantom Pain.  Is there a good order to play the games in?  Just wondering, since I don't like diving into a series without playing the previous games.

Chronologically it goes Metal Gear Solid 3, Peace Walker, Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2, Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Release order: Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2 (both 1 and 2 are somewhat difficult for people to play so you can skip these if need be), Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Peace Walker, Ground Zeroes, and finally Phantom Pain.

Phantom Pain is apparently the game that bridges the gap. Technically you can easily start at MGS3 and just play Peace Walker, GZ, and then Phantom Pain. It depends on how you would want to try the series. Hope that helps.

For those that care I'm playing XCOM, Witcher 3, and Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, and very rarely Fallout 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition at the moment...all games which will last a long while. (hopefully until Fallout 4 releases).

Been having a bit of a gaming block lately. I really want to try and get into the MGS series because of Phantom Pain so I'm thinking about playing through MGS1 since I have a copy of it on my PS3. However I've been inspired to play Hyperdimension Neptunia because of her:

jV3BQCO.jpg

Will probably try MGS1 first and switch around between the two.

Tried to play Metal Gear, except I spent 20 minutes trying and failing to get past the first section.  No thank you.

Downloaded the first MGS ISO and ordered the HD Collection for the 360 off of Amazon.  Now I just gotta clean the dust out of it, and I'll be golden.  Not gonna be able to play MGS4, though, unfortunately.  I'll just be waiting for a PS3 emulator...