What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Still playing through Dragon Age Origins, i just miss the Dwarfs and the Humans' help and then, i might be able to face the blight.

Also replaying fallout 3, a good game, but damn, there are soo few quests, it feels like an empty game.

And i started playing a delicious game : Half minute hero : the second coming, i finished the first "game", Yusha is such a great...hero... ba dum tss. 

True, the grinding itself was boring as hell, but I usually grind in Castlevania games anyway, so I didn't really have a problem with it.  I just like using the abilities that the souls give you.  Really made Soma feel powerful in a way that wasn't just in terms of higher raw damage.

Playing Metro 2033 Redux. Nearing the end of the game after about ten hours or so. Really enjoying the dark and gritty tone of the game, especially the archives section of the game where those Librarians scared the crap out of me.

I wish the Stalker series had these kinds of graphics, it would make the mutants that much more terrifying.

Playing hand of fate, this mechanism is pretty sick, its like a card game but with action packed RPG elements 

Actually saw a couple of people on Youtube playing this. Seems pretty nice, but I heard the difficulty quickly escalates out of control after mid game, resulting in one crazy heck of a difficulty spike.

On topic: DotA 2.

Still coming back to Bloodborne, there's something about the Souls games that lures me back in like nothing else. Just one ending trophy away from the Platinum, too, haha. :D Was just doing co-op yesterday for fun, and ran into the same guy in two separate areas, one after another. No idea how that happened, but it was hilarious.

Just finished Transistor. I don't remember why I waited for so long to play this game, even though I heard so much praise from my friends and I liked Bastion.

Transistor was just as good as Bastion and I even liked the combat better. Any game that lets me stack all the debuffs and buffs for an extreme burst damage build is awesome. It was fun to play around with the different ability modules which can act as skills or upgrades, and the strategic mode allowed for exact and satisfying execution. 

The story was very subtle on it's presentation, very little was forced on your face, but you could find so much background information by digging around. I really like the tranquil atmosphere this kind of story telling creates. That and the awesome soundtrack, beautiful backgrounds and character art made it really enjoyable experience. 

And there was one small detail that made my day. There was one point where you could make robots dance awkwardly with your humming. You were never told you could do so, nor it had any impact on the game, but to me it was really cool. It made the game world feel just a little bit alive.   

Been playing Frozen Cortex, which is a fun chess-like turn-based "football" game where each play plans out their move without knowing what their opponent is doing and then it plays out. Even though its slightly based off of American Football, it plays nothing like a sports game.

Also picked up Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for the ps4 and have been playing that. I remember loving X-2 as a kid but I never played X so I am going through that right now. Its pretty decent so far (about 10~ hours in). I think its about to get hype soon

Playing hand of fate, this mechanism is pretty sick, its like a card game but with action packed RPG elements 

Got myself Life is strange and Hand of Fate from summer sale.

I agree on Hand of Fate beign awesome, i like card games (munchkins ftw) and this game looks so good, you actualy pulling cards, you read the story and all the action happening in beatemup/slasher style, plus those rewards for quests, card tokens...ah..so good <3 (just beat the jack of scales)

And i like Life is strange too, it is what VN would be like if they'v got some more money and work put in it. In a nut shell it is a mystery+detective story with some sick sht, played only 2 episodes so far and i would say 7/10 fro those who like this kind of storys.

Always Playing FIFA 15

And recently start playing Initial D: Extreme stage

Maybe I should start playing Akiba's trip because my friend recommended it.

Anyone have played it before? And what's your thought about Akiba's Trip? 

I love Fifa, but I haven't played it in a while. What system are you on?

Also, Akiba's Trip is alright but I thought the gameplay got boring fast. While ripping off peoples clothing seemed fun and whatnot, the game basically plays out as a button masher. I've only played a few hours of it myself. I should probably play it some more at some point, but I haven't had the motivation to do it.

Well since the servers are down I can finally take a break from heavensward and get an actual night's sleep.  Been playing nonstop since early access with about 7 hours of sleep total.  So far I've managed to get Dark Knight to 60 and Monk to 55.

I feel like Akiba's Trip loses most of its charm if you haven't been to Akiba yourself at least once, because the recreation of it, down to the ads and PVs, was in my opinion its most impressive point.

Also just got my first Platinum on the PS4, yay. I normally don't even care about trophies, but Bloodborne was just too damn fun not to get it. Now I can jump on the backlog of games I bought on sale, I suppose - Sleeping Dogs: DE probably being the first one. I played most of the original but never finished it, so I suppose I will go through the Definitive Edition instead and wrap it all up. Might do my bsest not to get distracted on the open world stuff this time, since I always burn myself out on those and don't finish the story.... open world games are my doom, since I always start collecting absolutely everything, but never actually finish all of it. D:

Got Akiba's Trip and Metal Gear Rising from the Steam sale, so I'm playing those, and maybe some Super Meat Boy when I feel like doing some jump n run action

And technically I should still be playing Neptunia Rebirth 2 because I'm still missing a few endings...

Got Akiba's Trip and Metal Gear Rising from the Steam sale, so I'm playing those, and maybe some Super Meat Boy when I feel like doing some jump n run action

And technically I should still be playing Neptunia Rebirth 2 because I'm still missing a few endings...

That reminded me...when i am in mood to suffer a bit i play "i wanna be the boshy"...(Stuck on Mario atm)

After getting my Steam account back I fired up King's Bounty: The Legend because it's a crazy fun game that I keep getting a few hours into and then forgetting about until the next time I remember how awesome it is. This time I think I actually have a better grasp on a lot of the things I didn't before, so this time through seems to be going a lot better. It's definitely a complicated game with lots of little systems and things you need to take care of and remember. It reminds me a lot of the Heroes of Might and Magic series, which I also need to get around to playing at some point.

This.

Forever.

Not only does it completely remix and make exciting again the best Final Fantasy, it even includes an Ancient Cave mode which is basically the Ancient Cave bit from Lufia 2, FF6 style. There is also an Ancient Cave romhack for Final Fantasy 5, but I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge of that game to attempt it.

So, like, you play through all of FF6 with everything (literally everything from colors to abilities to what magic each Esper gives you) randomized and then if you ever get tired of doing that you can do the 200+ floor randomized dungeon runs.

It's essentially the game no one who likes Final Fantasy should ever stop playing. I'm pretty sure I won't. Ever.

I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles 3 for the last few days. I finally got the English patch working and I've had a blast.

VC3 combines together everything that was good in the previous games. It has the advanced character customization and shorter missions from 2 and darker story akin to the first game.

The penal military unit is super interesting as a setting. It brings the grittiness of war seen in the first game to whole new level.

Once again all by best characters are girls, as there is nothing more satisfying than watching young girls blowing up tanks with machine guns.