What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Just finished Sleeping Dogs recently, and i have to say it's superb.

You could say it's a Hong Kong GTA, really badass :lol:/>

Currently playing Kamen Rider Climax Heroes on my PSP, just to kill some time waiting for my meal after studies.

I second the Sleeping Dogs recommendation. Its like playing an action movie. A ton of fun.

Just finished Sleeping Dogs recently, and i have to say it's superb.

Just finished the game yesterday. It was tons of fun. Just wish there were more boss melee fights. ^^

I'm occasionally playing White Knight Chronicles II now. Trying to be thorough so I get tired while fighting all the time. Whose idea was to make your avatar less then a third wheel? Man what a wasted opportunity. ;_;

Tales of Xillia and Saints Row IV can't come soon enough.

Just finished the game yesterday. It was tons of fun. Just wish there were more boss melee fights. ^^

I'm occasionally playing White Knight Chronicles II now. Trying to be thorough so I get tired while fighting all the time. Whose idea was to make your avatar less then a third wheel? Man what a wasted opportunity. ;_;

Tales of Xillia and Saints Row IV can't come soon enough.

Actually, i just finished it today, this morning to be precise ^^

Sometimes i'm re-playing Ace Combat : Assault Horizon on PC, just a really nice flight-fighting game, it runs through my adrenaline!

Waiting on that Saints Row IV release to co-op with a friend.

Nothing like a naked duo rampaging through the city. XD

Kidding, the game is really fun if you have a buddy to play it. I'm guessing in this case the less he/she is serious the fun factor is greater.

Nothing like a naked duo rampaging through the city. XD

Kidding, the game is really fun if you have a buddy to play it. I'm guessing in this case the less he/she is serious the fun factor is greater.

The game fits quite well with our maturity level. And we rarely do missions instead going on police chases while dressed as super heroes riding a golf cart. But we have beaten the game and are still working through a second playthrough of The Third.

The game fits quite well with our maturity level. And we rarely do missions instead going on police chases while dressed as super heroes riding a golf cart. But we have beaten the game and are still working through a second playthrough of The Third.

The way the game is meant to be played for sure.

I've just bought Avadon - the black fortress and will be giving it a playthrough shortly. Wasn't really a fan of Avernum, but this is suppose to have more story and less open-world exploring, it's also suppose to be less hardcore (i.e anal). So I'm gonna give it a whirl and see how good it is. It's only $10 from gog, which is a bargain really.

I've also just bought Betrayal at Krondor. I remember playing it once a long time ago and was incredibly impressed at the writing in the game. But I got busy, the game got hard and I promptly forgot about it. So I'll be giving it another spin after Avadon.

The way the game is meant to be played for sure.

Haha, that would be a good advertising title for the game.

I've also just bought Betrayal at Krondor. I remember playing it once a long time ago and was incredibly impressed at the writing in the game. But I got busy, the game got hard and I promptly forgot about it.

Man, that reminds me that I never finished Betrayal at Krondor. It's definitely and epic game with excellent writing, as you stated already. Atmosphere was amazing, I was really into the world. Have to pick it up again at some point myself.