What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

"I just bought a game. I might even play it instead of looking at it." That's how I read that :P/>

What. You mean you don't sit around and admire your games? Who plays games now a days?

I'm currently playing Fallout 3/ New Vegas, The Witcher 2, Overlord 2, and Darksiders 2. I'm sadly starting to develop a backlog.

Nobody makes strategy games better than Creative Assembly, and to prepare myself for the awesomeness that is Rome II I'm replaying Rome I.

A little heads up for anyone with 'Total War - Rome', a recent Windows update makes half the screen go black when you load the game. Unistalling update KB2803821 solves the problem.

Haha, alright, I'm gonna take some screenshots this afternoon while using Excalibur so you can see how cool it is xD

Just barely survived the Steam sale XD. Finished Evoland on the weekend. It's a neat one for those who grew up playing (J)RPGs. Short, but that means no fluff and straight to the point stuff. I enjoyed it.

I went through the same, I ended up buying 4 games, and it's gonna take a loooong time to finish them, mostly because of Skyrim; and because of what I heard od Dark Souls, I have to be mentally prepared to die at every step of the game xD

I played Evoland some months ago and it's really entertaining, I enjoyed the Zelda (game boy version) graphics and the turn-based combat most of all. Oh, and the names: Clink and Kaeris xD

Ok, so, first of all, this is the first time I try to take some nice screenshots in Skyrim, so don't expect too much.

Now, we'll start with some poses showing my Fate series weapons:

Aestus Estus from Fate Extra (Saber)

Bakuya & Kanshou (Archer)

Bakuya & Kanshou Overdrive (Archer)

Gae Buidhe & Gae Dearg (Lancer)

Excalibur (Saber)

Caliburn (Saber)

Deathly Combination

After these, I had some fun killing innocent people on Whiterun and Riverwood, so if you don't want to see innocent people gettin slaughtered stop watching

Before

After

Me vs Jarl Balgruuf

Ok, that was more than enough I think. It was kinda fun taking screenshots while killing people, but it's hard to do, especially when you do a great killmove and someone walks by to do a photobomb xD

So, someone made a flash Attack on Titan web game. It's pretty fun.

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Controls:

Q=Left Grapple (Hold until you want the grapple to let go)

E=Right Grapple

Left Click=Basic Attack

Right=Special

Ctrl=Dodge

Space=Fire Both Graples (They fire at an angle)

1=Mikasa

2=Cpl. Levi

W=forward

A=Left

S=back

D=right

R=restart

So, someone made a flash Attack on Titan web game. It's pretty fun.

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Controls:

Q=Left Grapple (Hold until you want the grapple to let go)

E=Right Grapple

Left Click=Basic Attack

Right=Special

Ctrl=Dodge

Space=Fire Both Graples (They fire at an angle)

1=Mikasa

2=Cpl. Levi

W=forward

A=Left

S=back

D=right

R=restart

Sooo good O.o

Though you have to get them to turn around, you can't turn camera.

Ehh, it takes a while to get used to the controls. Took me about 30 minutes before I learned how to properly take on the titans. Most I've killed is 13, but highest score is 1,700. Advice, always keep moving.

Oh, also "c" allows you to change the camera. There are 3 choices for the camera.

Playing Fallout 2 .... That is all

*leaves*

I played through this game so many times... *thinks back in nostalgia*

I got my copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV from Amazon a few days ago. The first dungeon was a bit brutal, but I've been really enjoying it so far. It also means that I got my 30$ of e-shop credit for also having Fire Emblem : Awakening! Though I had to e-mail Nintendo customer service since I had some problems with the registration of my e-copy of FE:A. Not sure yet what I'm gonna do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY FINALLY starting Final Fantasy Type-0. No there's no english patch (not a full one at least) but it still hella fun to play. I'd love to know what they're saying at times, but playing as king and his dual pistols is pretty satisfying.

4ddf2c0b_Final-Fantasy-Type-0-King-Screen-Shot-2.jpg

Check that sexy hair <3

sice-a.png

And she's just beast...that scythe range aww man I'ma enjoy this game. Just started yesterday actually and I'm already pretty addicted. Wish it would come out in english though. I'll read the summary for the story later.