solidbatman

What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

I thought this would be a fun topic because the thread "What Anime Are You Watching Now?" was interesting to read and I thought it would be a fun to see what games we all have been playing lately. Let's say VNs are excluded except maybe VNs that were released on Consoles like Switch and maybe some one PS4. I know this is a VN forum but I think it'd be a nice change of pace to see what games we're playing to keep our minds from boredom during this pandemic. The games consoles/platform are PC, PlayStation 1-4, Nintendo Switch and other Nintendo devices if you have any, and finally Xbox (I hate Xbox for personal reasons lol). IF I missed any other consoles feel free to add them too. Remember to respect others opinions! Let's have a fun discussion!

I'm playing the DLC for Pokémon Sword and Shield, and I'm enjoying it more than the base game. It has a large map and a lot to do, and it's nice to have to capture the old pokémon who weren't available before.

13 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I'm playing the DLC for Pokémon Sword and Shield, and I'm enjoying it more than the base game. It has a large map and a lot to do, and it's nice to have to capture the old pokémon who weren't available before.

I've been playing the Pokemon Sword DLC myself I like it a lot I've been trying to get the Shiny Zeraora in Max Raids. I've also been playing some Kingdom Hearts Final Mix on PS4 too, it's just fun to chill out to and enjoy the story.

1 hour ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

I've been playing the Pokemon Sword DLC myself I like it a lot I've been trying to get the Shiny Zeraora in Max Raids. I've also been playing some Kingdom Hearts Final Mix on PS4 too, it's just fun to chill out to and enjoy the story.

you can't catch Zeraora, unfortunately

30 minutes ago, Silvz said:

you can't catch Zeraora, unfortunately

Actually you can get the Shiny Zeraora through Pokemon Home for being the first million to defeat it I think. You'd have to check Serebii for info or Google search it as I'm not sure on the whole thing.

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Merged threads.

Also, I'm playing the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI.  

Huh I didn't know there was already one made lol. Sorry and thanks.

2 hours ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

Actually you can get the Shiny Zeraora through Pokemon Home for being the first million to defeat it I think. You'd have to check Serebii for info or Google search it as I'm not sure on the whole thing.

Huh I didn't know there was already one made lol. Sorry and thanks.

The shiny one will only be available if 1 million players defeat zeraora. If we don't, it won't be given.

Some weeks ago I made the mista... eerrr decision of starting out FFXIV and booooy what a delightful time sink. I'm having a blast just chilling and pointlessly grinding as I'm yet to beat the slog that is ARR's story.

If anyone here plays in the NA server come and say hi and maybe we can even have a peaceful tea time in a beach house. That I hope that you have, that is, because I'm just a poor homeless freelancer Elezen :P

Edited by MaggieROBOT

I'm playing Celeste! My fingers and getting destroyed with having to press multiple keys at the same time... It really feels like a controller game, but I will persevere, I think. Playing a chapter per session seems doable.

Tring to think of the last time I played a 2d platformer and I'm not really coming up with anything... Uh, SuperTux. I played a bit of that since it came with some state-sponsored computers for students like my sister.

It's surprising because I don't usually play this genre. I don't know if they're all like this, but I'm pretty sure Celeste is a puzzle game, where you first solve how you can reach a strawberry, for instance, then you spend 10 minutes trying to execute it and dying a couple dozen times.

Seeing by the amount of people that finished it, I'll presume it is quite doable. It's probably all the extras that'll destroy a person. I think I'll finish, at least.

It reminds me of the other platformer I've played in my life: A Hat in Time, which is the best game ever.

Just finished Gris and I recommend it to everyone!! It's short, relaxing and most importantly aesthetically pleasing! :wub: as someone who is a noob at platform games, except a few parts even I played it easily.