solidbatman

What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Still with Yugioh Duel Link here, because it's the only game that I can play in my handphone and my very old laptop here have a lot of limitation to play newer game (Non VN). And yeah I'm still not spent the real world money yet if you curious, although if you want to win a lot of PvP you definitely need to shill some cash in order to make a meta deck that can almost consistently always winning (Currently it's Desperado Barrel Dragon deck, and I would need to spent some money to obtain two more of the core card).

Edited by littleshogun

Ys VIII on my PS4; currently on the third chapter and am interested in the past stuff now that I can play as Dana. Also...

Spoiler

Am I the only one who was happy when that fat noble died at the end of chapter 2 and was basically saying "Why?" when prior to that every character was insisting we try to save him? I know they're all good people, but the game never gives us any reason to care what happens to the guy. He doesn't even help out and counts as a nonfactor for clearing areas to explore; so there isn't even a pragmatic reason to save him.

On the Switch, resuming my second playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses, doing the Golden Deer this time (first playthrough was Blue Lions).

Hmm... While it has been a while since I played any games at all, my most recent game is Outer Wilds. It's a fun little indie game where you explore a solar system and solve puzzles while under a 22-minute time loop. I really had a blast with this one.

I have just played little bit of Nine hours, Nine persons, Nine doors on PS Vita since it's part of The Nonary Games. 

I have a question about Virtue's Last Reward, it's it sequel of Nine Hours-Nine Persons-Nine Doors? 

2 hours ago, Novel21 said:

I have just played little bit of Nine hours, Nine persons, Nine doors on PS Vita since it's part of The Nonary Games. 

I have a question about Virtue's Last Reward, it's it sequel of Nine Hours-Nine Persons-Nine Doors? 

Yes-ish. Not really a direct one.

I'm going to finish playing Nine Hours-Nine Persons-Nine Doors first and I'm going to continue play it later. 

I have a gamecube I'm going to play games on and I'm going to play Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy on Switch later. 

anyone ever try "EVERYBODY's GOLF" (PS4) ? you can make up some surprisingly decent facsimiles of favorite Anime characters with it's character creation system;

Everybodys-Golf.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180613144735.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180613123455.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180625100533.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180627135551.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180624120416.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180626121745.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20180621104214.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

I am currently playing Ace Combat 7 at my own pace. I finish a mission every now and then. I think I am on mission 16 or so. The story is quite good so far, I hope it continues to be that way. 

it just dawned on me that the EVERYBODY's GOLF Mikuru Asahina shown above is a bit out of date,

and that i've actually tweaked her accuracy quite a bit in the time since;

Everybodys%20Golf_20200512173233.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20200512170935.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20200512170922.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20200120101247.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20200119110421.jpg

Everybodys%20Golf_20200119093013.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

On 5/12/2020 at 4:36 PM, Tasuke said:

giving the somewhat-underrated PS1 JRPG classic "THOUSAND ARMS" another go;

PSX-Thousand-Arms-Release.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault%204.jpg

THOUSAND%20ARMS%205-12-20%201%20CROP%202

Sodina_Colored_Transparent-0%20RESIZE%20

Never played that one, but I quite like the characters designs in it :3

released in the U.S.. in 2000, it is now just about a full 20 years old.

one of the earliest examples of the RPG/Dating Sim mashup genre, and the very first of it's kind to see U.S. localization.

indeed, it was a solid gold rarity to those of us early in on the Anime/Manga train, back in those pre-boom/early formative days of mainstream U.S. Anime fandom.

Heady, heady days, those...

Edited by Tasuke

Been trying all Atelier PS3 games that were recently released for PC, and yeah I know that I'm very late for this. Between Arland and Dusk trilogy here, I think for now I slightly prefer Dusk here although of course both have their own charm. Also I want to say that Rorona as the first game of Arland trilogy would be a wake up call from GUST in regard of the gameplay in that you should pay attention on the action that you do unless you want to get the bad ending several times, especially if you just directly play it after finished Mana Khemia or Mysterious trilogy.

Edited by littleshogun

I've been playing Final Fantasy VVI Remake lately. I ended up finishing the game but now I'm doing hard mode. I cannot express how much Elemental Materia on armor slot has saved me and allowed me to conserve my mp. First Strike Materia has been a benefit as well.

I don't have enough time to play games these days.

The last game I played is Radiant Historia : Perfect Chronology. The next game I play maybe Rune Factory 5. But it's still in development :mellow:

Better late than never, finishing up Xenoblade Chronicles 2, then moving backwards to the first title.

In order to generate some content, which is relevant since Definitive Edition just came out, which is your favorite Xenoblade game? Or even  favorite of any game in the Xeno franchise?