What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Also playing Order of Ecclesia.  I recently bought A Link Between World with some dog sitting money, so I'm enjoying that quite a bit.  I gotta get back to playing Steam games, but I need a new mouse first.  My current one is crapping out on me and occasionally registering right clicks as left clicks.  Not good for PC games at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that rollback is a little disappointing. Anyways, in addition to Mabinogi, I've gone back to my play-through of Trails in the Sky, I'm on the last chapter, gotta make sure I finish it before the next game comes out. Also, I gotta say, I really love all of the dialogue in this game, some of the best I've read in a JRPG. 

Well that rollback is a little disappointing. Anyways, in addition to Mabinogi, I've gone back to my play-through of Trails in the Sky, I'm on the last chapter, gotta make sure I finish it before the next game comes out. Also, I gotta say, I really love all of the dialogue in this game, some of the best I've read in a JRPG. 

Finished Witcher 2 for the sixth (?) time, took longer because I had to farm for the Kingslayer's Set. Still, it was an enjoyable experience as always, albeit a tragic one also, because after having finished 3, replaying 2 just serves to show the whole plots they could have created in 3 but decided to just retcon and let them die.

It seems my purchase of OOT3D (Ocarina Of Time's 3DS remake) was rolled back.

Well, I played quite a bit and while it's fun, it's overrated like most other critically acclaimed games. I guess it's because half the Internet played it at five to ten years old and as such have a Pavlovian reflex of nostalgic joy whenever OOT is mentioned. I'm currently at the beginning of the second dungeon.

Also, the graphics are FUCKING ATROCIOUS. I am almoat impressed that this was considered market-worthy 4 years ago.

Got a new phone yesterday so I've been trying out Fate/Grand Order. Have never really gotten into mobile gaming so I'm not sure how I feel about this, though I haven't found anything to complain about so far.

Wow, this is actualy looking good...gonna try it..even though my japanese skills is around 10% :sachi:

google translation! i choose you!!