What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

It depends. I completed ME3 with the best possible results in the war and I didn't play online at all. You just have to 100% the game. Boring as hell though, with all the space probing missions.

It's certainly possible to get the ending you want without playing multiplayer, but that's if you got the best results in the other games, and most people don't want to replay all 3 games just to get a certain color ending  :P

thanks for the advice

If Vega isn't that muscular prick (the first guy you see in the game) then I have not met him yet.

I honestly don't remember; it's been a while since I played ME3.  Here's a pic of Vega:

James_Vega_Character_Box.png

Apparently he was made for newer players to identify with (new player meets new character); I don't see how that would actually work...

If you don't play the multiplayer, you might not get the ending you want depending on the choices you made in the other games and what you do in the third, just FYI. If you do play the multiplayer, understand that it has a really shitty unlock system that tries to force you to spend money to get what you want.

Do you hate Vega? I know I did. Freddie Prinz Jr. always seemed a bit too cocky for my tastes, so combining him with a cliche macho military dude just made any possibility of me liking his character nil. I wish I had played Renegade so I could have smacked him around and insulted him.

He's a bit of macho, but Vega is actually Bisexual.

I love how he reacts to FemShep, it's extremely interesting.

If you don't wanna play multiplayer, there are trainers that maxes your galactic preparation to 100%

He's a bit of macho, but Vega is actually Bisexual.

I love how he reacts to FemShep, it's extremely interesting.

If you don't wanna play multiplayer, there are trainers that maxes your galactic preparation to 100%

But he's soooo annoying  >.>

I actually didn't know that.  Thanks for the tip  ^_^

But he's soooo annoying  >.>

I actually didn't know that.  Thanks for the tip  ^_^

It made a huge scandal because olol homosexuality.

My FemShep, who slept with Kaidan and Thane, finished lesbian with Traynor. lol

My Mass effect play was epic.

Oh my god, I didn't know it got updated again.

I'll have to invest more hours into it again eventually >  <

I'm kind of curious what the changes and new additions are.

Late reply, my bad.

Plenty of new parts, new resource mining on planets, new plane parts including mk.3 parts. Fairings, and a brand new aerodynamics model along with rentry heating. Gone are the days where you could go straight up until 70,000 meters and do a turn. Now, an actual gravity turn is required almost right at the start of the launch, and the aero model will kill you if the rocket is built with too much drag. I had to be really really careful and it took a lot of trial and error to get it right,.

re-visiting wasteland 2 before tomorrow's unlocking of my copy of witcher 3.

I wonder how much the updates have changed the game.

i am. so. fucking. hyped.  My gut instinct is telling me this is going to go down as one of the greatest video games ever made, even 20-30 years from now, and my gut instincts are always right.  Also black blood is back! what a bad-ass potion.
Apparently hbo is trying to get rights to make a tv series.  THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD. And my family would finally understand my undying love for this series.

re-visiting wasteland 2 before tomorrow's unlocking of my copy of witcher 3.

I wonder how much the updates have changed the game.

i am. so. fucking. hyped.  My gut instinct is telling me this is going to go down as one of the greatest video games ever made, even 20-30 years from now, and my gut instincts are always right.  Also black blood is back! what a bad-ass potion.

Apparently hbo is trying to get rights to make a tv series.  THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD. And my family would finally understand my undying love for this series.

I really should play MGS1

~~~

Super Metroid is amazing

But why the heck is it so damn similar to Zero Mission?!

Also I realized today that almost all of Nintendo's famous franchises are built on repetition.

Metroid: Explore, find item, kill boss, get another item, rinse, repeat.

Mario: Eight worlds, one miniboss in the middle, boss at the end, rinse, repeat

Zelda: Go to dungeon, get item, use item in dungeon, get Big Key, open boss room, defeat boss with the item you just got, rinse and repeat.

Seriously, though, if you want a Witcher show that actually stays true to the source material, HBO is not a good bet.  Coming from a guy that's obsessed with A Song of Ice and Fire, they've utterly butchered the plot.  Might as well just rename it to something else at this point, because it's not even the same thing anymore; the only similarities are the characters, and even they got majorly changed.  I'd rather not see a game series that's rather good (and a book series, if what I've heard is correct and the books are awesome) get the Game of Thrones treatment.

Went back to the first Witcher, cleared all of my old saves and started over.  I forgot just how easy the combat is.  I started looking at other things in the distance while fighting to make it slightly more challenging.  Hopefully the combat in the sequel is much better, because I'm certainly not playing the first for the combat gameplay xD

Seriously, though, if you want a Witcher show that actually stays true to the source material, HBO is not a good bet.  Coming from a guy that's obsessed with A Song of Ice and Fire, they've utterly butchered the plot.  Might as well just rename it to something else at this point, because it's not even the same thing anymore; the only similarities are the characters, and even they got majorly changed.  I'd rather not see a game series that's rather good (and a book series, if what I've heard is correct and the books are awesome) get the Game of Thrones treatment.

Went back to the first Witcher, cleared all of my old saves and started over.  I forgot just how easy the combat is.  I started looking at other things in the distance while fighting to make it slightly more challenging.  Hopefully the combat in the sequel is much better, because I'm certainly not playing the first for the combat gameplay xD

Plz Hbo, just do your Monster live series with Guillermo Del Toro as realisator first. 

Fun fact: there is actually a Polish witcher tv-show, though it looks pretty cheesy from what I saw.

The gameplay in the Witcher 2 is so much better. The reason why the combat in witcher 1 is so awkward, is because the game is built on a engine for turn based RPGs, where as the sequel has proper engine for the action RPG. You can control your attacks more properly and it actually feels like you are in control of the character. You are going to miss the group style though, since the sequel doesn't have combat styles, only light and heavy attacks. They combo nicely so it doesn't feel restrictive, but the fights against large groups of enemies become pretty deadly.

Get the combat rebalancers, and play on the hardest difficulties.  

Playing:

Stalker - Clear Sky: Installed it with complete mod which seemed to fix a lot of the bugs present, and yet the game keeps crashing near the end at Limansk. Overall, had some great moments like going up against different factions, but I still like CoP more.

Fallout - New Vegas: A couple of missions before going to meet Mr. House and deciding whether to kill him or not. Like it more than Fallout 3, will probably end up buying DLC when it goes on sale.

i just wish they had at least one companion who was cool with caesar.  I mean, yeah, there are mods that make the legion badass as hell(specifically dragbody's Caesar's new regime), and there are legion companion mods, but an in-game one would have been nice too.  They also needed more legion quests.  So much shit you can do for the ncr, and so little you can do for caesar's legion.  On the note of NV mods, any of you guys watch alchestbreach?  Found him years and years back during an old warhammer armor review, and he still entertains.  Probably my favorite vidya related youtuber.