What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Hmm... I don't know if it's good topic to write it, but I want to inform you, that there is "Left 4 Dead 2" on Steam for free. It will be only for today, so there's not too much time to redeem this.

Recettear... my brother bought that game some time ago, but I still didn't play in it... I must try finally...

I also have to play whole "Final Fantasy" series... I tried first game few times, but always I stopped it... :<

Recently, I played on DS in "The World Ends With You". This game is great! I really can't stop admiring Square Enix for this game idea. They are just genius.

I recommend checking the Steam flash sale in your region now, as Metro Last Light is on sale for 66% off, it is one of the best looking games released this year, and has incredible gunplay. 

Furthermore, I am actually enjoying the grind to get gear in Final Fantasy XIV, because tanking has always been fun for me.

Playing Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale. Got it on during the Steam sale going on. Definitely worth the price.

Oh, that reminds me! I need to check that out.

I recently finished Brothers: Tale of Two Sons. It's a damn fine game and I recommend it to anyone, especially non-gamers who wonder what games are about.

Also played through Papers Please. Surprisingly fun XD! I went in assuming it'd be boring but serve a good study piece.

Finished Zelda on the 3DS a few weeks back. It was a pretty satisfying experience.

I picked up Bastion for $2.50 a couple days ago, this is a great little game. I recommend it on its sound track alone! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U

I recommend it based on its narrator alone XD That guy's voice is amazing.

On another note, Time and Eternity certainly has some flaws but the visuals are very interesting and the gameplay is fun (for now - I can see it getting old).

I started playing Ys: The Oath In Felghana and am really enjoying it. I'm really glad someone recommended the Ys series to me.

I also bought myself a 2DS and Pokemon X, so i'll be starting those in the near future ^_^

Played episode 1 of TWD: Season 2. Fucking loved it, it compeltely sold me on playing as Clementine. Most badass 10-year old in fiction. The part where Clementine

reminisced and brought up what Lee taught her in episode 3 of season 1 got me all misty eyed.

I hope TWAU episode 2 is next week. I've been quite impatiently waiting for it since mid-november.

Playing Gravity Rush on my brand spanking new Vita. Loving it too. 

Very fun game.