What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Yeah, the ranger Rick stuff was amusing. IIRC, the original house's owner was your uncle. There's some subtle hints and some speculation that:

he molested the father when he was growing up

which would explain his pleas for forgiveness and his alienation from the family (and also the creepy hidden part of his house that had toys and a child's measurements.)

I missed that stuff, it would seem (except the pleas for forgiveness), but

I opened the safe with all of the poison in it (though it may have just been medications), so it's entirely possible he killed himself. I never found out why he was known as a psycho though.

Gave Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs a try last night. I wasn't too impressed but then again I only played it for 30 minutes. The lighting was weird in a way that my eyes didn't like, which isn't a problem I had with the first game =/

Also tried out Vanquish because I was in a futuristic mood. The gameplay seems like a lot of fun so i'm looking forward to playing that more.

Gave Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs a try last night. I wasn't too impressed but then again I only played it for 30 minutes. The lighting was weird in a way that my eyes didn't like, which isn't a problem I had with the first game =/

Also tried out Vanquish because I was in a futuristic mood. The gameplay seems like a lot of fun so i'm looking forward to playing that more.

Vanquish is a typical Platinum Games experience. Awesome, over the top action, silly story, and just a ton of fun to play. Very short sadly. 

Heyitsjiwon, I am curious to know what happened to Advance Wars, too! Maybe it can only exist on Gameboy "Advance", hohoho 8)...................................... okay (-U-).

Nobody cares but I've finished Hexen and its expansion pack recently. It demanded for some serious attention to detail so I was proud to have beaten it. Now I'm on Dark Souls and I'm dying over and over and over and over and over (TUT)..............................................

Played some of the breakdown dlc for state of decay: a bit slow to start with but gets a bit hardcore around scenario/wave 4.

Also played a good deal of the china rising dlc for battlefield 4 and its pretty much bigger maps with more armor and a bomber plane not that great really imo.

Ill be going back to dayz for a while since the standalone came out and battlefield 4 is a broken as heck.

If some of you wanna play/chat add me on steam: CaliCan/saintbent

EU Timezone +1