What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

There certainly is a lot more intrigues going on (or just way more visibly than in the first part, which was resolving around a 

time paradox

), but the combat in vanilla Witcher 2 was pretty broken in every part of the game - you had to constantly hit-and-run in the early parts and became a nub-stomping god by the end of the game.

Gahh damn you Steam sale! There's sooo much I want to buy, but I already have way too many unplayed games. Must.. resist.. buying.. more...

As for what I'm playing, I just finished episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us - I highly recommend it!!I It's more like a visual novel than a typical video game.

Gahh damn you Steam sale! There's sooo much I want to buy, but I already have way too many unplayed games. Must.. resist.. buying.. more...

As for what I'm playing, I just finished episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us - I highly recommend it!!I It's more like a visual novel than a typical video game.

I couldn't agree more - highly recommended. I've been so eagerly awaiting episode 2. I was hoping it's be out the mid of this month. Oh Telltale...

Did you play The Walking Dead season 1?

Slightly off topic but after playing episode 1. I went and bought Fables up to 131. Only read 50 so far and loving it.

I currently work in a library and i've seen the Fables series around but I hadn't realized it was connected to The Wolf Among Us. I'll have to check it out.

The steam sale has been good to me, delivering games like A Machine For Pigs, Hate Plus, Witcher 2, Gone Home and Outlast.

I'm also considering buying Brothers. Has anyone here played it?

The steam sale has been good to me, delivering games like A Machine For Pigs, Hate Plus, Witcher 2, Gone Home and Outlast.

Enjoy Gone Home! It's one of my favorite games of the year. It's truly an experience. I hope you're going in relatively blind.

Oh dear god battlefield 4 is bug ridden like heeeellllll don't buy it at the moment for the pc atleast.... just look at the hit detection here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9zv1nNP8c8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34U4w8kpv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcHc8YGSSo

Don't think its ever been that bad in battlefield ever haha.

There is loads of other broken stuff but damn thats gotta be the worst one.

I've been playing a lot less league and BF4 (School is imba D:) but I still play from time to time

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention on me vita and MapleStory on the PC.

Oh what a wonderful world~!

Oh, someone is playing maplestory too :3
what world do you play on?

I just finished Senran Kagura Burst on 3DS.  It delivered pretty much what it promised, fast paced frantic sidescrolling beat-em up action coupled with giant jiggling boobies and exploding clothes. Most of the game was pretty easy, but some of the later fights, especialy on Hebijo side, got pretty frustrating, though that might be because I didn't bother grinding through side missions. The story was overall rather uninteresting and I found myself fastforwarding most of the text by the end. I disagree with the Siliconera review on some aspects, such as the characters all playing the same which is untrue, I found some of the characters had some pretty varied fighting styles, some using more long rang attacks, while some used more sweeping group attacks and others were better at devastating one on one straightforward attacks. The special moves you unlock later make for some pretty different strategies, at least when using underleveled characters in the later fights you have to use them wisely.

Of course that counts.

For me I've been playing some Magicka again with my friends.

Oh man, I was playing that not long ago with a friend of mine, I got him to rage quit because I was wearing the armor that let me heal by standing in fire, well, you can picture the rest for yourself. xD