What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Aw, that's a shame. It just didn't click with you?

I hated the fact that each 30 minutes of story was separated by 3+ hours of grinding and social links that I didn't enjoy all that much. The main story was interesting though and if the game had been more streamlined I think I would have liked it.

(also, the AI was horribad)

Got back into Skyrim due to Duel Combat Realisem/Frostfall/Deadly Dragons/Dragon Combat Overhaul and various other mods, GOOD GOD I LOVE THIS GAME D:

Also playing Naruto UNS3(PC, with keyboard. Yes, that actually works.) and waiting for Durante and other modders to finish their magic ritual to make Deadly Premonition playable on PC.

May or may not get into Neverwinter Nights 2 soon, and playing some LEGO Marvel Superheroes here and there.

EDIT:
ohgod what happened to my avatar where did it go i don't understand whats going on D:

I hated the fact that each 30 minutes of story was separated by 3+ hours of grinding and social links that I didn't enjoy all that much. The main story was interesting though and if the game had been more streamlined I think I would have liked it.

Do yourself a favor and play Persona 4 instead. It's a separate game from 3 story-wise and it also ditches the forced AI (you can control everyone manually). And play on the easiest difficulty, you don't need to grind that way and can just enjoy the story.

Got back into Skyrim due to Duel Combat Realisem/Frostfall/Deadly Dragons/Dragon Combat Overhaul and various other mods, GOOD GOD I LOVE THIS GAME D:

Also playing Naruto UNS3(PC, with keyboard. Yes, that actually works.) and waiting for Durante and other modders to finish their magic ritual to make Deadly Premonition playable on PC.

May or may not get into Neverwinter Nights 2 soon, and playing some LEGO Marvel Superheroes here and there.

EDIT:

ohgod what happened to my avatar where did it go i don't understand whats going on D:

Im playing with T3nd0s Skyrim Redone myself along with a few other balance mods! i always tought skyrim was so too easy and got easier the higher level you got, so i tried out this mod and its a living hell XD blocking is life or death in that mod haha

Im playing with T3nd0s Skyrim Redone myself along with a few other balance mods! i always tought skyrim was so too easy and got easier the higher level you got, so i tried out this mod and its a living hell XD blocking is life or death in that mod haha

Skyrim on legendary difficulty, while wearing nothing but the equipment in the trailer.  Weapon of choice would be sword and shield with a bow, leveling magic optional but REEEEAAALLLLLY helpful.  I have over 2000 hours into Skyrim in my steam account, and I still play it now.

Skyrim on legendary difficulty, while wearing nothing but the equipment in the trailer.  Weapon of choice would be sword and shield with a bow, leveling magic optional but REEEEAAALLLLLY helpful.  I have over 2000 hours into Skyrim in my steam account, and I still play it now.

2000 hours thats impressive! i think i got 223..... but then again i havn't finshed the main storyline yet oh god.... i kept starting over and over because i couldn't decide what kind of character i wanted silly me ^_^  i still like vanilla skyrim but then again im a huge fan of dark souls aswell :D

Do yourself a favor and play Persona 4 instead. It's a separate game from 3 story-wise and it also ditches the forced AI (you can control everyone manually). And play on the easiest difficulty, you don't need to grind that way and can just enjoy the story.

I do plan to give P4 a go in the future. I love when JRPGs give difficulty options because I really don't play them for the challenge (which pretty much just amounts to grinding, anyway). And controlling all of your characters would make it so much better ^_^

2000....wow. I called it quits on Skyrim at about 80 hours when I had finished all of the sidequests and achievements except the leveling related ones. Granted my copy is on the Xbox360 so I don't have access to mods or anything like that.

There shouldn't really need to be any amount of grinding. Just making your way up Tartarus should be sufficent to get you through all the boss encounters. Unless of course you're referring to climbing Tartarus as grinding.

As for the social link thing, that'll be present in P4 as well. It's an important part of the narrative.

If I add up all my game times on Xbox 360, then I guess I must've put around 300 hours into it, still haven't finished main quest. >_>;;  My first character accounts for about half that play time, but I've been toying with various builds from time to time since then.  I haven't played much in a while though, except when I started a new game a few weeks ago.  That has always been my problem with Elder Scrolls games ever since Daggerfall :  I get distracted by the side stuff, and end up barely doing the main quest.  That and I always feel like trying out new characters.

Ha.  How much of a community does Battlefield 3 still have?  Or I guess in the past few months since Battlefield 4 is here.  I stopped playing because of all the DLC which pretty much made it impossible to find a game without the DLC maps.

Still a solid number. I never had an issue finding good servers to play on with the base game or the dlc games. Though I haven't personally checked since BF4 came out. I imagine a lot of people are still playing it though after that Origin Bundle. 

Still a solid number. I never had an issue finding good servers to play on with the base game or the dlc games. Though I haven't personally checked since BF4 came out. I imagine a lot of people are still playing it though after that Origin Bundle. 

I'm scared to get BF4 because of EA's horrible business practices when it comes to DLC.  If they decide to put out tons of map packs that are only available via buying DLC, I will personally boycott all future EA games.

I pretty much just play Dota 2, that game is like crack. You know it's bad for you but you just can't stop. I did take the time to play The Stanley Parable, which was a ton of fun, and I play Terraria every now and again.

I played Skyrim when it had just come out, did pretty much everything there was to do in a week, and haven't played since. :D

Rune Factory 4. I actually finished it already though (technically).

Finished all the arcs (Yes...Even the third one). Got my waifu Dolce and my daughter Luna. <3

But for some reason... I still want to play. I'm hunting for events with my family lol

I just found one earlier and it was really fun. I NEED MOAR

I'm working my way through Darksiders 2, already at the end of Act 2. Played a bit of Amalur as well, been sitting on my shelf unopened for a while now, so I figured why not.

I've also started a little bit of Darksiders 2 and it looks like it should be pretty fun. Amalur was alright but it felt like an MMO without the multiplayer and I grew bored of it reasonably quickly.

I've also started a little bit of Darksiders 2 and it looks like it should be pretty fun. Amalur was alright but it felt like an MMO without the multiplayer and I grew bored of it reasonably quickly.

I love Darksiders 2 because it incorporates the parts of Hack n Slash that I like the most.  Good story, REALLY fluid combat, good equipment selection and good art.  Not to mention I love dark games.  Try playing it on Nightmare when you get a good feel of it.

Yeah Darksiders 2 is definitely fun. Combat system is really satisfying and the art is a great improvement over the first one (less urban and more dark fantasy).

I don't care much for the loot system, I find it a bother always having to look for better gear, and having to sell all my junk at vendors. Just a waste of time imo.

Yeah Darksiders 2 is definitely fun. Combat system is really satisfying and the art is a great improvement over the first one (less urban and more dark fantasy).

I don't care much for the loot system, I find it a bother always having to look for better gear, and having to sell all my junk at vendors. Just a waste of time imo.

I guess it's a matter of opinion then.  I used to play a lot of MMOs and I always enjoyed looking for/getting better gear, and I was just used to selling the junk at vendors, I couldn't really complain about that part.  If anything the only really huge downside to Darksiders 2 is that pretty much 99% of all the quests, are fetch quests.

Book of the dead, relics and the stones being the worst of them all.

Anyway, I've completely finished Arkham Origins and have zero interest in the multiplayer since I lost all of my level progress, money and equipment twice for no apparent reason.  Now I'm playing through the Battlefield 4 singleplayer as a break.

Im playing the crap outta battlefield 4 but its a massiv bugfest.... servers crash randomly for no reason and joining your buddy trough the battlelog can make your game crash >_<

Its not much different then battlefield 3 but the general graphics and destruction has been improved. mostly noticed by the destruction on the earth. blow enough holes in the ground and it makes tanks unable to shoot on the move hehe. 

Overall i enjoy it but it needs some damn patches... :(