What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I finaly beat that stupid giant head in Ys II, so I can now get out of the lava caves and move on the getting lost in the Shrine of Solomon... yay! -_-;;  Well I'm still enjoying this despite how annoying some bosses can get.  My favorite is still Ys The Oath in Felghana by far though.

I also finaly passed the map I got stuck on months ago in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn on Wii.  I can now continue the saga that started last year as I e-bay-ed FE Path of Radiance.  These two are some of the hardest console srpgs I've played when you try a no-death playthrough.  It was worth the 100+ houres I spent on Path of Radiance though.

I'm almost done with the 1st stratum in Etrian Odyssey Untold, but got slaughtered as I tried to kill the boss.

Arkham Origins....mother of god it runs so well.  

yea i only got a singel 780 gtx and i can max it and still run at 60 fps constantly :3 but then again all the other batman games from rocksteady was pretty well optimised.

The fov is a bit narrow this time annoyingly

I'm currently taking a break from World of Warcraft and in between Visual Novels I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV that game is a lot of fun.

my build (its a prebuilt machine but I didn't buy it my job did so I can't complain)

HP Envy h8 1520t CTO

Intel i7 3770

8gb DDR 3 ram

Radeon HD 7570 1gb

Dual boot Windows 8.1 and OS X Mavericks

2 tb hd space

^ Bricks were shat. Wait until the monsters are real and not mere illusions, heh!

Nah. I ain't scared of no monsters! They got nothin! It was just a mutual decision to allow me the required rest that I needed that just so happened to occur at a moment that might have possibly caught me off guard. 

Nah. I ain't scared of no monsters! They got nothin! It was just a mutual decision to allow me the required rest that I needed that just so happened to occur at a moment that might have possibly caught me off guard. 

You should finish Dark Descent and then play a Machine for Pigs, that would make halloween pretty good.

Finished Star Ocean 3 and was really disappointed by the ending, though the game as a whole was decent.

"So, what you're saying is that our entire universe was deleted....but it's still here because our minds existed outside of it and are therefore still able to perceive what we recognize as real?"

"Yep!" *Glares at player, daring them to argue*

Replaying Star Ocean 4 now. I've finished it once before and can't remember most of it so I figure it's the logical next step. Gonna play it with a guide so I can pick up on all of the side-quests and stuff, since they're practically impossible to find otherwise.

Finished Star Ocean 3 and was really disappointed by the ending, though the game as a whole was decent.

"So, what you're saying is that our entire universe was deleted....but it's still here because our minds existed outside of it and are therefore still able to perceive what we recognize as real?"

"Yep!" *Glares at player, daring them to argue*

Replaying Star Ocean 4 now. I've finished it once before and can't remember most of it so I figure it's the logical next step. Gonna play it with a guide so I can pick up on all of the side-quests and stuff, since they're practically impossible to find otherwise.

The fact you got through the games voice acting, is worth a medal :)

I've been playing some Lords of Shadow but honestly I'm finding it quite dull. Hopefully it picks up in later chapters.

Other than that I've been trying to play Raid Mode on RE: Revelations, but it's pretty much impossible to find co-op partners via Steam matchmaking. Very disappointing.