What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I just recently bought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood so I have been playing that. And I still like to play Skyrim and Civ5 every once in a while as well.

I own all of the Assassin's Creed games released to date...but i've never played past Brotherhood.

Gave Gods Eater burst on the PSP a go but didn't really enjoy it.

Spending more time on Star Ocean 3 again and am really getting into FFXIII-2.

I own all of the Assassin's Creed games released to date...but i've never played past Brotherhood.

Gave Gods Eater burst on the PSP a go but didn't really enjoy it.

Spending more time on Star Ocean 3 again and am really getting into FFXIII-2.

Star Ocean 3 was a ton of fun. Shame the fourth one was pretty horrific. So generic and cliche. 

Replaying DmC , any recommendation? getting bored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZTgX4Pzxw

A new breed of WARRIOR returns, committed to destroying the enemies of FREEDOM

When ONE angry man, has a world to protect - There is only ONE future – HIS OWN

No-nonsense hero Marlow never shied away from danger or trouble. But now he faces his ULTIMATE challenge. After crash-landing in Central America, he has an industrial evil to defeat whilst bound to an ancient Mayan Death Mask who’s had no-one to talk to for 2000 years. Another day at the office only this time Marlow is PUSHED TO THE LIMIT , his sweetheart has been abducted, the bad guys are making up their own rules and only one man can judge them – and EXECUTE THE SENTENCE .

Fearlessly fighting through Mayan temples and towering valleys, monstrous machinery, nothing, but nothing, will stand in the way of this bad ass warrior, his girl and the crushing of all opposition.

They told him to go to HELL, he was DEAD ready.

With cliffhanger over the top action and cinematic gameplay, Marlow Briggs takes inspiration from the best of blockbuster films, comic book heroes, and action games with its focus on relentless high-octane combat, exotic and danger filled environments and epic set pieces.

• Fight the enemies of FREEDOM with stacks of awesome combos and magic abilities,

• Single handedly destroy HUNDREDS of enemies

• Deploy MIGHTY weapons of destruction

• Leap out of HUGE EXPLOSIONS in slow motion

• Reveal the DEADLY secrets of the Mayans

• Save the ENTIRE planet

Description straight from the Steam store page!

Does this help? >3>;

Also, playing Aarklash Legacy.

It's like I can't focus on any one game anymore and just keep switching every other day aaaaaaaaaa D:

Depends on what you feel like. You feel like playing anything in particular?

SpeedRunners is in early access and is crazy fun, especially with friends. Plus it's only $10 bucks.

well thats a good game , im gonna try it now. thanks :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZTgX4Pzxw

A new breed of WARRIOR returns, committed to destroying the enemies of FREEDOM

When ONE angry man, has a world to protect - There is only ONE future – HIS OWN

No-nonsense hero Marlow never shied away from danger or trouble. But now he faces his ULTIMATE challenge. After crash-landing in Central America, he has an industrial evil to defeat whilst bound to an ancient Mayan Death Mask who’s had no-one to talk to for 2000 years. Another day at the office only this time Marlow is PUSHED TO THE LIMIT , his sweetheart has been abducted, the bad guys are making up their own rules and only one man can judge them – and EXECUTE THE SENTENCE .

Fearlessly fighting through Mayan temples and towering valleys, monstrous machinery, nothing, but nothing, will stand in the way of this bad ass warrior, his girl and the crushing of all opposition.

They told him to go to HELL, he was DEAD ready.

With cliffhanger over the top action and cinematic gameplay, Marlow Briggs takes inspiration from the best of blockbuster films, comic book heroes, and action games with its focus on relentless high-octane combat, exotic and danger filled environments and epic set pieces.

• Fight the enemies of FREEDOM with stacks of awesome combos and magic abilities,

• Single handedly destroy HUNDREDS of enemies

• Deploy MIGHTY weapons of destruction

• Leap out of HUGE EXPLOSIONS in slow motion

• Reveal the DEADLY secrets of the Mayans

• Save the ENTIRE planet

Description straight from the Steam store page!

Does this help? >3>;

Also, playing Aarklash Legacy.

It's like I can't focus on any one game anymore and just keep switching every other day aaaaaaaaaa D:

very helpful, lol same as me , i play ME3 and play Crysis 3 and the feels makes me into a weird mood . 

Star Ocean 3 was a ton of fun. Shame the fourth one was pretty horrific. So generic and cliche. 

I didn't like Star Ocean 3 at all. I'm sorry the whole MP death thing just ugh. I mean all they had to do was make minor upgrades to Star Ocean 2nd Story I mean that is still to this day the best one in the series and the only one that I would consider a must play. Not to mention it has one of my favorite JRPG characters ever... Dias Flac.

Co-worker let me borrow Metal Gear Rising. I love Kojima, and I love Platinum. There is no way this can go wrong. 

HOHO! its a controller destroyer that game is.

When you get the VR mission 18 try doing it without looking at walktroughs and only your sword (and under 10 minutes) :P I still remember the soreness in my fingers  :angry:

Aside from my VNs, I'm also playing Tales of Xillia for the PS3, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and the original Agarest War (which just got released on Steam).  To be honest, I play these games only when I need a break from VNs...