What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Playing Fallout4, put Fairy Fencer F on Hiatus :D. Tinkering with my power armor is great. I feel like tony stark improving iron man. Once I put the jetpacks I'll call myself Iron Brother (I'm a BoS member)

The jetpack sucks :P Using the jetpack costs AP which runs out fairly quickly, not to mention it also uses up your Fusion Core faster.

You definitely made a mistake by picking hard. There is no reason for this unless you want to grind or something. 

Agreed. For me there is very little satisfaction or joy to be had in the Persona combat. It's all about the characters. Persona 3 has a better solid story than Persona 4, but Persona 4 probably wins out on characters.

Also, Funya, if you just beat Shadow Chie you're still really early in the game (it starts super slow), so the story has a long way to go. It'll get somewhat better. It just won't get as good as P3.

Got into the Overwatch beta this weekend, plan to spend all day tomorrow and Sunday on it. While I like the other characters, D.Va is my absolute favorite and I try to play her every game. A heads up if you play it, Tracer is literally cancer. You probably will catch the cancer if you play against a good one and contemplate smashing your PC to bits, just a heads up.

I actually liked the combat. It's like a faster, simpler version of SMT3's combat, which was good. But hard mode is just so pointless.

I'm only 3 hours in, so I can restart...  Opinions? 

IMO HARD mode r only kinda hard at start, after a while u will get lots of decent persona it will be a breeze, u just need to know which persona u need to use however....dont fight the reaper and Margaret, u will get fucked in ur ass without lube...

Just dont forget to save before boss because if u found them too hard just grind a bit. And if u want to restart just do et,u can skip the event anyway.

I'm only 3 hours in, so I can restart...  Opinions? 

I think you should. Hard mode is completely pointless on first playthrough and you will get wrecked by certain bosses even on normal. (more so if you don't really know what to do)

Persona games are super replayable anyways, first playthough is more about learning how the game works and just doing things as you like. Hard is better choice for subsequent playthroughs when you know which personas work against which bosses and how to properly manage your time. Unless you use a guide, but that's no fun. The first playthrough is always the most memorable and it's better to stumble through it blindly.   

Ended up pulling an all-nighter because of the incredibly long Net High demo. I still haven't finished it, but this is probably the most hilarious shit I've ever played. Humour so self-aware that even the glossary is pretty much there just to poke fun at itself, real internet services parodies everywhere, and internet trolling turned into a battle of life and death... truly a game of the generation!

In a society split into weaboo losers and people with a life, do you have enough memes to battle your way to the top and become the king of Twiitter?! Drown in followers or remain the worthless trash you are! :pyaa: 

Ended up pulling an all-nighter because of the incredibly long Net High demo. I still haven't finished it, but this is probably the most hilarious shit I've ever played. Humour so self-aware that even the glossary is pretty much there just to poke fun at itself, real internet services parodies everywhere, and internet trolling turned into a battle of life and death... truly a game of the generation!

In a society split into weaboo losers and people with a life, do you have enough memes to battle your way to the top and become the king of Twiitter?! Drown in followers or remain the worthless trash you are! :pyaa: 

Jesus fuck I almost regret showing the game to you, I NEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIT

Funya, for Persona 4, I could easily be wrong, but I believe you can modify the difficulty in the configuration (at least to lower it), without any need for restarting.

Nah, it's stated in the difficulty select screen that you can't change it during gameplay. 

You can do this after you complete the game once. 

Playing the first Uncharted. Remember how much i loved this game when it was first released, haven't really paid too much attention to this series since then but i'm getting back into it. 

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

Funya, for Persona 4, I could easily be wrong, but I believe you can modify the difficulty in the configuration (at least to lower it), without any need for restarting.

U can only do this using "cleared" save file.

I stand corrected. Funya, I can modify the difficulty in the configuration without any need for restarting. But you can't.

Got lazy and decided not to do platinums. Doing a genocide run on Undertale and I've been fighting the final boss for awhile now. I'll probably start playing Bravely Default after this.

Playing the first Uncharted. Remember how much i loved this game when it was first released, haven't really paid too much attention to this series since then but i'm getting back into it. 

You've only played the first game? It's a pretty good series and the sequels are way better then the first one. If you liked the first then you're in for a good treat. :P 

P4G is addictive (though the gameplay is "7/10" :scottsune:) 

Margaret and Marie best girls (but haven't met Rise yet) 

Now that's some unusual tastes. Marie is consider to be the worst girl by many, although mostly by old Persona 4 fans who are upset that Golden is Vita exclusive and Marie being extra character that doesn't exist in the original. 

I personally really liked Marie, and Margaret is just awesome like all the Velvet room residents. Well, all the girls in P4 are pretty great, you can't really go wrong with any of them.     

Now that's some unusual tastes. Marie is consider to be the worst girl by many, although mostly by old Persona 4 fans who are upset that Golden is Vita exclusive and Marie being extra character that doesn't exist in the original. 

I personally really liked Marie, and Margaret is just awesome like all the Velvet room residents. Well, all the girls in P4 are pretty great, you can't really go wrong with any of them.     

Yeah for me Marie is amazing, i dunno why some people hate her. Rise,Yukiko and Marie always be my favourites. Not really fond of Naoto as love interest though, i prefer her just to be a bro:holo: .

Yeah for me Marie is amazing, i dunno why some people hate her. Rise,Yukiko and Marie always be my favourites. Not really fond of Naoto as love interest though, i prefer her just to be a bro:holo: .

Sounds about right. The only P4 girls that weren't all that likeable were a couple of the ones that were just ordinary school social links. All the allies, and the unusual people like Margaret and Marie, were pretty cool and had their own vibe. Even the so-far-not-called-out Chie was better than most of the Persona 3 female leads...