What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Right?  I remember back when I had a 1 hour limit on playing my PS2 games.  Didn't follow it then, either.  Battlefront II was just too much fun.

Just beat the Spirit Temple in OoT 3D.  Gonna try to 100% the game this time, then go on the Master Quest and 100% that.  I think I have a problem...

Also gonna resume playing Dark Souls and the first Witcher soon.  I really need to stop being all ADHD with my games...

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK

I'm literally playing those three games at the same moment O_O

Fighting the cyborg ninja dude in MGS and I walked pass the thermal goggles (I actually got them before but I died and forgot to grab them again). Now the door is locked so I can't get them . :(

You can still beat him without those goggles.

Started playing Ys: Ark of Napishtim. 

It has everything I wanted from a Ys game; awesome music and tough bosses. I hadn't played a Ys game in while, so I made the mistake of not buying armor from store, and as result I got slaughtered. In Ys +10 armor means you take 10 damage less, and in early game when you have only about 100 total HP it's noticeable.

I also really like the characters this time, especially the two elven girls. The stories in Ys games is always really simple, but it's somehow really heartwarming when you go visit the girls again after progressing farther in to the game, and they express their worry and ask how you been doing. More so because it's mostly optional.

Playing a lot of Blizzard games, WoW, Diablo 3, HoTS, and some Hearthstone. Also doing Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd and eagerly looking forward to Rock Band 4 and Persona Dancing all night. 

On another note I just got my GC adapter and am blowing money like crazy on games  :amane:  It would be fun to play in local tournaments and what not in SSB4 Wii U, so if anyone would like to spar please hit me up! I am very much a noob at the game but would enjoy playing against all skill levels, seeing as how that is the best way to improve.

I've been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth recently, thanks to me picking it up again so I could have something to play in line at this years Dragon*Con. I remain awful at it.

Other than that, my gaming time has been split between MGSV and the newest Sexy Beach ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Vita, I presume?  How does it play?  Only ever played it on my PC.  Did you hear that there's some DLC coming out soon-ish?  Not exactly sure when it hits the Vita, but it comes out on October 30 for Steam users.

Rebirth plays fine on Vita. No slowdown or anything, as far as I've noticed.

The DLC you're talking about is called Afterbirth. Adds a new game mode, more room variations, new challenges, like 8 new bosses, a new character, and some other things. It comes out October 30th.

Rebirth plays fine on Vita. No slowdown or anything, as far as I've noticed.

The DLC you're talking about is called Afterbirth. Adds a new game mode, more room variations, new challenges, like 8 new bosses, a new character, and some other things. It comes out October 30th.

I wish I had TBOI on the Vita, oh well

anyway

AFTERBIRTH HYPE

buying it rn

fallout 3 and fallout new vegas.In preparation for 4th part.

Also a lot of people dont know about amazing game called "this war of mine"-its a simulator of surviving as civilian IN MODERN WAR conflict.Highly appreciated by me cuz of war actions at my country.Very versatile,hardcore to the nuts and strategically oriented.Just try it!(it avaliable on mobile phones)

Playing Senran Kagura 2...and I finally finished the retread of the ending of the first game. To be honest this game is not off to a good start, first said retread is pretty unnecessary storywise since this is pretty much something returning players already know and it'll only leave new players confused about events from the first game it references...plus it retcons the Hebijo side of the first game's story :angry: . The next problem is the gameplay changes really make these first levels more difficult than they need to be. For starters, the lock on is completely useless. All it does is indicate where your targeted enemy is and you don't automatically move towards your target when attacking. This means you'll frequently lose chained attacks and your special moves can often miss. Second, remember how you could chain attacks by knocking your enemies in the air and pressing the right button at the right time? Well that's pretty much gone too as while there is a button to press to do that (it's now the R button), it rarely works.

Okay, played a bit more and thankfully we're starting the real story from Homura and co.'s perspective and storywise this is more like it, they're doing a good job introducing the pair battle system through the character interactions and the fights are back to being fun again. Also Homura and co. are referencing stuff from their storyline, so I can just pretend that prologue didn't happen :D

Okay, played a bit more and thankfully we're starting the real story from Homura and co.'s perspective and storywise this is more like it, they're doing a good job introducing the pair battle system through the character interactions and the fights are back to being fun again. Also Homura and co. are referencing stuff from their storyline, so I can just pretend that prologue didn't happen :D

Would the prologue provide anything useful if I haven't played the first? I have played Shinovi Versus on Vita as well as Bon Appetite but not the original. 

So my favorite anecdote from Dark Souls so far is how I ventured into this completely new zone, saw a pillage-able corpse and thought "That kind of looks like a trap..." which turned out to be true after I got the loot from the corpse, and I was promptly killed afterwards- which taught me that enemies in pursuit can also traverse the light.

Would the prologue provide anything useful if I haven't played the first? I have played Shinovi Versus on Vita as well as Bon Appetite but not the original. 

The prologue is just an abridged version of the end of the Hanzo story with a couple minor changes so it won't really give you much more than what you've probably heard the characters reverence in Shinovi Versus. I recommend playing the original first though.

Liking how it's showing the start of the Crimson Squad, Homura just cracked :sachi:

Playing Senran Kagura 2...and I finally finished the retread of the ending of the first game. To be honest this game is not off to a good start, first said retread is pretty unnecessary storywise since this is pretty much something returning players already know and it'll only leave new players confused about events from the first game it references...plus it retcons the Hebijo side of the first game's story :angry: . The next problem is the gameplay changes really make these first levels more difficult than they need to be. For starters, the lock on is completely useless. All it does is indicate where your targeted enemy is and you don't automatically move towards your target when attacking. This means you'll frequently lose chained attacks and your special moves can often miss. Second, remember how you could chain attacks by knocking your enemies in the air and pressing the right button at the right time? Well that's pretty much gone too as while there is a button to press to do that (it's now the R button), it rarely works.