What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I checked out Yandere Simulator after seeing Markimoo's Let's Play of it.

Ran around for about 5 minutes taking pictures of the 'senpai'

Then went on a killing spree b4 getting taken down by them OP teachers. Pretty nifty how the devs implemented going yandere mode with the protagonists' heart rate going sky high & bodily twitching and making use of audio & lighting getting dark and grim.

But yeah, with this type of shit I can totally understand the whole video games = violence stigma ppl have, but dw about me I'll be fine :sachi:

I need this Yandere simulator so bad :sachi:

Mrkiplier's was not the best let's play of it i saw (though the bestone was in russian so, no link for you). But this whole idea seems so...right :sachi:

And as dev says its only about 5% done. So im reeeealy looking forward to it...its like the Hitman have gone to school....to be noticed by Senpai...and all those evil btchs are in the way....gogo Yandere-chan!

Ar nosurge is way too much fun. I've spent most of my time doing crafting, purification rituals and genometrics.

I love how you get a dialog/gag every time after crafting a new item, it makes crafting useless equipment fun. 

The chats during purification are really enjoyable as well. Overall I really like the character interaction in Ar nosurge.

But the Genometrics are the most fun of part of the game. It's like Persona Social Links in drugs and little more over the top than that. I didn't think that diving to someone's unconsciousness would be so ridiculously fun. 

I mean... Just woah...

1414821169984.jpg

Definitely not a game for the faint of heart, though.  I've played a decent amount of CoD, and Spec Ops made me feel physically sick at times.  They did what they were aiming for perfectly, though.  I haven't looked at a military shooter the same way since I played it.

Well, yeah.  It's not supposed to be thought provoking or even interesting, plot-wise, in the least.  It's popular because of the multiplayer.

I compared Spec Ops to CoD because while you basically do the same thing in both games (kill a shit ton of people), one doesn't make you feel anything at all, and the other makes you feel like a terrible person over and over and over again.

Well, yeah.  It's not supposed to be thought provoking or even interesting, plot-wise, in the least.  It's popular because of the multiplayer.

I compared Spec Ops to CoD because while you basically do the same thing in both games (kill a shit ton of people), one doesn't make you feel anything at all, and the other makes you feel like a terrible person over and over and over again.

Even after all you did, you can still go home, how lucky of you!

Do you feel like a hero yet?

The best thing about the game is that

it doesn't let you know when you can make a choice. You don't just click, you have to find a way to do what you want to do, by your own skills. An example is during the torture scene: You have to clear out the whole area near the agent you are looking for without being seen if you want to keep the agent alive for a bit long. You can just walk away from Riggs when he gets pinned under a water tank.

That sort of thing is fucking amazing.

Just bought the other two DS Castlevania games besides Dawn of Sorrow, which are Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia.  Currently playing through PoR.  The character switching mechanic is pretty cool, I have to say.  I'm probably gonna return OoE, though, because it didn't come with a case and I like my games to have cases so I won't lose them, especially when they're as small as DS games.

Just bought the other two DS Castlevania games besides Dawn of Sorrow, which are Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia.  Currently playing through PoR.  The character switching mechanic is pretty cool, I have to say.  I'm probably gonna return OoE, though, because it didn't come with a case and I like my games to have cases so I won't lose them, especially when they're as small as DS games.

I'm gonna hack my DS one day so I can play fan translated Japanese DS games. I wish someone would finish the port of xenosaga 1 & 2 that looks awesome.

I'm playing Resident Evil: HD Remake and Resident Evil 4  HD.

Awesome games.

Soul Sacrifice, Rainbow Moon, and also this 1994 FPS called Marathon because it is apparently the inspiration for Halo (and it's free) and it takes place in a space station which in itself is insta buy for me (but it's free, so no buy :P Would def. buy if it was on GOG though)

Soul Sacrifice, Rainbow Moon, and also this 1994 FPS called Marathon because it is apparently the inspiration for Halo (and it's free) and it takes place in a space station which in itself is insta buy for me (but it's free, so no buy :P Would def. buy if it was on GOG though)

It's not only an inspiration, it was made by Bungie themselves.