What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

How is the PVP in Final Fantasy XIV: ARR? I know when they first released it it was garbo. I checked reddit and every post about PVP is months old, this leads me to assume the PVP is dead and not worth playing. Anyone have an opinion on this? I might as well play Aion if that is the case I heard the PVP was really good in that game. 

I use a lot of them for Skyrim, but since I've never played Oblivion that much, the mods I'm using are almost all cosmetic (textures,music and menus specifically) and Enhanced Economy. When I become more knowledgeable regarding Oblivion, I'll play with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.

As for Skyrim, I won't list all my mods, but I use mods of all kinds: Music (Celtic Music 2.0 ftw), gameplay (Frostfall, Hunterborn), textures for the map and the ladies ;) (sadly, my PC can't handle ENBs that well) and general Overhauls (I've tried SkyRe, Perkus Maximus, SPERG and Requiem, which is my favourite).

I have all the DLCs for both and for Morrowind as well. Who do I think I am, a console Vanilla pleb? :D

> Started Muramasa

I expected a cute girl desperately plowing through hordes of enemies and fighting big ass monsters. Got this instead:

RSFP99-34.png

11/10 Will play more.

jk

Engaging story. Gorgeous art. Captivating music. Great voice acting. Awesome combat and addictive gameplay.

It's a sick game. Sasuga Vanillaware. I always wanted to play Muramasa and can't be any more happier at the moment.

> Started Muramasa

I expected a cute girl desperately plowing through hordes of enemies and fighting big ass monsters. Got this instead:

RSFP99-34.png

11/10 Will play more.

jk

Engaging story. Gorgeous art. Captivating music. Great voice acting. Awesome combat and addictive gameplay.

It's a sick game. Sasuga Vanillaware. I always wanted to play Muramasa and can't be any more happier at the moment.

The hot spring scenes are glorious, the ones with the nekomata girl from the DLC are most hilarious.

I always get hungry when playing Muramasa, the food you can cook and buy looks too damn delicious.

MGS 3, Monster Monpiece, Re;Birth 2 - PsVita

Killing Floor 2, Resident Evil 4 HD - Pc

This is what I was playing today.

I was also have Tokyo Twilight on Ps3, I need to commit like 5 hours to it

maybe tommorow its the kind of VN that has heavy gameplay components

and systems to learn. Probably worth the effort. It's a Silent VN (no voices)

but that just draws me in more.

So... I finished my first playthrough of Witcher 3 after 90 something hours. 

That was quite the experience, best thing I've played in a while. I don't usually like using the saying "the journey is more important than the destination", but it fits witcher so well. It was a ride from start to finish.

I'm probably going to do another playthrough later with different choices and world states, and do all the the side quests I didn't do. 

one playthrough took 90 HOURS?!

I even kind of rushed it in the end, I could have easily spent more time doing the side quests. As I said it's a massive game.

Funny thing is that there's so many different outcomes to various things, that there's content for other probably as long playthroughs. 

My limited edition Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy just arrived.

The box itself is so pretty, it's also the first "weeaboo" stuff I have in my room. And the art book... *drools*

oa_pe_main_1.jpg

The dungeon crawling part seems pretty solid as well, haven't played that much yet. The only thing that bugs me is the lack of Japanese voices.

So... I finished my first playthrough of Witcher 3 after 90 something hours. 

That was quite the experience, best thing I've played in a while. I don't usually like using the saying "the journey is more important than the destination", but it fits witcher so well. It was a ride from start to finish.

I'm probably going to do another playthrough later with different choices and world states, and do all the the side quests I didn't do. 

I'm at 130 hours and still have not finished main story lol.

Dota 2 is the game of forever. 

Yea... Every match is unique. I'm glad I stopped playing all MMO(RPG)s and started playing DotA 2 instead.

It may seem like I have a lot of hours and that "I have no life" but that's the only game I play (if you don't count VNs). So if people would sum up their total hours from every games they played, I believe they would have way more hours than me.

I'm currently enjoying Heroes of the Storm, actually. I guess part of it is because the characters from all of Blizzard's games stroke the nerd inside me. But other than that, after playing both Dota 2 and League for months at a time, I got bored of MOBA's. This is refreshing. I dunno how long it'll last, but yeah.

And Schwarzritter, that's approximately half a year's worth of playtime. xD