What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Binding Of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb (its crazy where i am from)

That game makes you start to hate life.  When you get on a roll, though, it's GG.  I got a pope hat (essentially infinite soul hearts), the Holy Grail, a halo, a bunch of other OP items, max hearts, and so many on-hit effects on Cain that even the boss of The Cathedral was easy.  Seriously, I maxed every stat.  You either snowball like crazy or die hard.

Played some Ocarina of Time at my friend's house.  I swear, Nintendo used to be a bunch of sadists.

Getting back into modded minecraft with a few buddies of mine from ffxiv.  Complete list of our mods:

Otherwise since it's tuesday, it's raid night in ffxiv as usual, going to be streaming it again in about an hour.

never played any zelda before. when i was a kid my mum banned it.

Ahhh.  Well, the temples/dungeons get really frustrating after the beginning.  I spent 1-2 hours looking over the second Forest Temple to find a key, only to find out that it had been hidden in the very first room.  The Water Temple basically forces you to beat the same exact dungeon twice.  Older Zelda games are not known for being easy.  Windwaker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were pieces of cake compared to Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask.

That's why Kirby is still my favorite Nintendo franchise. 

Played a little bit of Amazing Mirror back in the day.  That was fun as hell.

Ahhh.  Well, the temples/dungeons get really frustrating after the beginning.  I spent 1-2 hours looking over the second Forest Temple to find a key, only to find out that it had been hidden in the very first room.  The Water Temple basically forces you to beat the same exact dungeon twice.  Older Zelda games are not known for being easy.  Windwaker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were pieces of cake compared to Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask.

wow, i feel for you veterans

Played a little bit of Amazing Mirror back in the day.  That was fun as hell.

I would recommend getting Kirby 3D if you're interested, it was really good and fun.  I think Super Star Ultra still holds as best game though. 

I would recommend getting Kirby 3D if you're interested, it was really good and fun.  I think Super Star Ultra still holds as best game though. 

I don't have a 3DS, or even a 2DS  :/  All I have is a GBA SP.  Still works great, though.  Barely any scratches on the outside, only 1-2 damaged pixels on the screen, and I've only had to change the battery once, and I've had it for over 8 years.

Thinking about buying "Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare" on PS4. Anyone have it yet?

Nope, but I've looked up information about it.  I've heard it's so-so as a shooter.  Seems to be a combination of TF2 and CoD with just a PvZ reskin.  Saw the review, and...honestly, even though they were positive about it, it just looked a little "been there, done that".  Doesn't really seem to contribute anything to the genre itself besides a few unique multiplayer modes, and almost every shooter has that.  Gotta give them credit, though, the graphics look pretty sweet.  I'd recommend playing a demo first before you buy it.

I am not a sane man.

lvzzvvg.png

This has taken two weeks to set up, and a little more than 7 days to get all the amplifiers through one upgrade cycle. Unfortunately, I promised to get to a displayed grade 100, which means TWO MORE upgrades and weeks of farming the 3.6e+37 mana required for the last upgrade.