What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I just finished playing the 4th episode of the Walking Dead. I-I just can't play this! I can't help but trying to be merciful, kind, and trustful to everyone (maybe VN influence?), that has a good outcome sometimes, but most of the times it just ends up in s***.

I just finished playing the 4th episode of the Walking Dead. I-I just can't play this! I can't help but trying to be merciful, kind, and trustful to everyone (maybe VN influence?), that has a good outcome sometimes, but most of the times it just ends up in s***.

I just finished it too and i have the same problem  lol >.>

I just finished it too and i have the same problem  lol >.>

My play style from Season 1 to Season 2 has slowly turned into a "screw everyone" play style. I go out of my way to screw people over because in the end, they will screw me over anyway. 

Yeah, this episode was pretty harsh.

The Walking Dead: The Game S2E04 Spoiler:

Sarah getting trapped under the collapsed deck, desperately trying to crawl out while crying for her dad and clementine while zombies devoured her. Man, fuck that. What irks me is that the death of a little girl doesn't make that big of an impact on the group's morale. They forget about it in like 10 seconds.

Yeah, this episode was pretty harsh.

The Walking Dead: The Game S2E04 Spoiler:

Sarah getting trapped under the collapsed deck, desperately trying to crawl out while crying for her dad and clementine while zombies devoured her. Man, fuck that. What irks me is that the death of a little girl doesn't make that big of an impact on the group's morale. They forget about it in like 10 seconds.

To be fair, I despised Sarah and only kept her going because I though people would get mad at me. Should have left her in the mobile home

To be fair, I despised Sarah and only kept her going because I though people would get mad at me. Should have left her in the mobile home

I don't know, I know a lot of people saw her as a burden/annoyance, but she's a little girl with possibly some developmental disorder. I couldn't bring myself to despise her since it's not really her fault. Plus, in my mind she kind of filled the role that Clementine had in the previous game. She was the one person I wanted to protect.

I don't know, I know a lot of people saw her as a burden/annoyance, but she's a a little girl with possibly some developmental disorder. I couldn't bring myself to despise her since it's not really her fault. Plus, in my mind she kind of filled the role that Clementine had in the previous game. She was the one person I wanted to protect.

Unlike Clem, Sarah showed no signs of wanting to get better and no will to help herself.

Unlike Clem, Sarah showed no signs of wanting to get better and no will to help herself.

Yeah, she was truly a lost cause and it was obvious from the beginning that she would eventually die and even maybe take some people with her.  It makes sense to want her gone. Still, I couldn't help but have pity for her and go out of my way to protect her. I based Lee's action on the thought that it would be pointless to survive in an apocalypse if you had to throw away your humanity to do so, and that's what I'm trying to do with Clem. Though, I got to admit I don't really give a shit about S2's group. The bickering got old and Luke became Sketchy as fuck. I wanted to go with Jane.

Yeah, she was truly a lost cause and it was obvious from the beginning that she would eventually die and even maybe take some people with her.  It makes sense to want her gone. Still, I couldn't help but have pity for her and go out of my way to protect her. I based Lee's action on the thought that it would be pointless to survive in an apocalypse if you had to throw away your humanity to do so, and that's what I'm trying to do with Clem. Though, I got to admit I don't really give a shit about S2's group. The bickering got old and Luke became Sketchy as fuck. I wanted to go with Jane.

Yeah, I find myself hating just about everyone this season, leading to my play style now. 

Kenny is fucking things up as usual. Jane was the lone bright spot.

Well, after Akrham City finished downloading, I went around slide tackling everyone in sight before I got bored and decided to knock them out.  If anyone here liked Arkham Asylum, I'd highly recommend it.  It's not better than AA in every way, but it's still a great game.  Rocksteady can do no wrong.

Taking out everyone but the Riddler's informant, then interrogating him, was a great idea.  Whoever thought of that deserves a high five and a raise.

Just hit 60 hours on Fallout 3. Recently bought all the dlc and I've been going through my third playthrough.

Operation: Anchorage was awesome.

FHwsA54.jpg

I got Dogmeat as a follower once; he disappear from the game world forever as soon as I told him to go back to Vault 101 for a bit  lol  Didn't even trigger the Puppies! perk or anything.

I've been finding it rather hard to balance out everything I want to do in my life. I'm trying to balance out work, visual novels, video games, light novels, social life, anime and when the time comes I'll also be balancing out school. Work has been the worse problem since with pretty big disposable income I've been able to buy a bunch of games but I don't have the time to fix them. My solution to the problem is to put all my visual novels, light novels, video games and anime into a random list generator to organize how I am going to approach everything since I've been kind of doing nothing but playing a little bit of everything.

Anyways now finally to the game that I'm going to start playing first, Final Fantasy IX. I bought this game back in October since a few of my friends have been ranting that it is the best Final Fantasy game. I'm going to give it a try and see if I think the same (my favorite is still VII).

I got Dogmeat as a follower once; he disappear from the game world forever as soon as I told him to go back to Vault 101 for a bit  lol  Didn't even trigger the Puppies! perk or anything.

Try this if you're on pc.

Press ` to acess the console

Type - player.placeatme 0006A772

Type - resetquest 943ED

Dogmeat should spawn near you, and you can ask him to follow you. Just for future refrence if you ever run into that problem again. Cause I had a similar one with Fawkes when he went back to the Museum of History and when I went there to get him back he wasn't there.

I finished the last 3 episodes of The Wolf Among Us last week, had been putting off playing the series since episode 2. I thought it was a good conclusion with an acceptable twist and I'm glad they didn't break the sexual tension between Bigby and Snow.

Try this if you're on pc.

Press ` to acess the console

Type - player.placeatme 0006A772

Type - resetquest 943ED

Dogmeat should spawn near you, and you can ask him to follow you. Just for future refrence if you ever run into that problem again. Cause I had a similar one with Fawkes when he went back to the Museum of History and when I went there to get him back he wasn't there.

I only just got Fallout 3 for the PC.  I was playing on the 360 at the time, and that was one of the reasons I started over before eventually getting fed up with the game (a merchant got killed by a raider with a missile launcher).  I vowed never to play it on the 360 again, and I haven't.

Thanks for the console command, though.  That'll come in handy.

Fucking love Project Diva.

It definitely takes some getting used to. It's not like other rhythm games. Takes spot on timing. You'll get better.

I think I saw one of my friends playing this.  They put a lot of effort into getting the timing right, and they still got an average score.  Looks like a damn hard game.

Played super amazing wagon adventuresuper-amazing-wagon-adventure_title.png

Just a little advice:  If you wanna post an image, you gotta either get the URL and post it in the "Image" option (picture of a landscape on the forums options), or put in in with Bulletin Board Code.  If you're looking for an image hosting site, I'd recommend TinyPic, but there's several others that work great, too.  Hope this helped ^_^

The Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky, which I got on GOG yesterday.  I have already played and loved the PSP version a few years ago, but I'm in love with this game all over again. :D

I've also been playing To Love-Ru Darkness : Battle Ecstasy on the Vita.  I'm getting near the regular ending, which is only a stepping stone on my path to unlocking the true ending.  Combat is fun, but the color swapped enemies are getting a little tedious by the level I'm at.  The poking and rubbing game that occurs when you defeat one of the girls (or the Principal as I recently learned! :o ) is also kind of fun in its own way.  Missing from the game are Run, Kyouko, Saki Tenjouin, and a few other minor characters, but there's still Lala, Momo, Nana, Yami, Yui, Haruna, Mea, Mikan, Nemesis and Riko(gender swapped Rito) as a secret character.