What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Everyone knows what I've been playing, more Final Fantasy XIV.  Been trying to get the binding coil of bahamut turn - 9 down for the past couple of weeks with my group, so I decided to record one of our nights for lawls posterity's sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4DeLIoVTAU

Mind Zero. English voices are solid. Not far into the game so I can't say much about it yet.

I plan to buy that in the near future...I'd like to know your thoughts on it once you get far enough. Its alot like Persona I've heard, but someone told me the story was cliche so I'm skeptical lol.

I plan to buy that in the near future...I'd like to know your thoughts on it once you get far enough. Its alot like Persona I've heard, but someone told me the story was cliche so I'm skeptical lol.

Get Conception II, you can make babies  :D Monster Monpiece pretty fun card game to (if you like fan service.)

Get Conception II, you can make babies  :D Monster Monpiece pretty fun card game to (if you like fan service.)

People told me Monster Monpiece doesn't only have those great cards (man, I'd buy the game just for that) but also a great gameplay in it... very fun for those peeps who like strategic games (cards are all about strategy, I think?)

At the moment I'm playing Drakengard 2, finished Drakengard 1 and loved it, mixed opinions on reviews didn't help at all for me to decide whether to play it or not, so I finally did and... thanks to god I decided to do so.

Drakengard 2 is good but doesn't have that Cavia feeling... so I don't feel like it's any better than D1 and atm I'm just wanting to finish things I got to do so I can start playing D2 without any problems. (basically, finish reading To aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou manga, then finish To aru Majutsu no Index SS2 and Endymion no Kiseki novels)

After Drakengard 2 I'd love to get NieR, but that most likely won't be the case so I'll finish Etrian Odyssey 1 and try to complete Resonance of Fate (I haven't played this for about 2 months lol)

the story is kinda cliche, and yeah it is similar to Persona but not exactly. Honestly it's just like an average j rpg with lots of grinding and leveling up or you will die in the dungeons. Don't buy this game expecting anything special, and you can have some fun.

I was planning to get it but then I heard it is only 2 player co - op. Kinda kills the borderlands feel for me.

The game still seems pretty fun even when you decide to plug in single player mode so I really can't say co op is the reason I'm purchasing the game, but isn't true the 360 version had 4 player co op?

Yeah, it's alright. It's definitely not as good as the console version. Some of the controls are awkward and force you to use the touch screen (I'm no really a big fan of that and I've kinda stayed away from the game for a while because of that).

Still playing Conception 2 and I randomly decided to start playing Jak and Daxter on my Vita. What a classic.

I officially have the game in my hands right now. My brother informed me the controls are pretty awkward and you really need to get used to them. Let's see how difficult it is.

Still grinding it up in Wildstar. Thinking about buying Murdered Soul Suspect. Anyone have an opinion on the game?

I heard it was a big disappointment. From what I've read the gameplay is extremely boring and the overall world design is monotonous and repetitive. They said Being a ghost is pretty cool and stuff though, and that the story is good. Great idea but not executed well.

The last game I finished was Danganronpa (PSvita), and almost done with Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (PSvita).

I also bought a couple games on psn when they had a big japanese rpgs special sale.. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, and Time & Eternity for PS3.  But I haven't really played them yet.  I also recently bought Mugen Souls for PS3.

I've been wanting to buy Monster Monpiece that just came out for the PSvita...

There's also Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC coming out on the PC that I want to get coming out soon.... I'm sooo looking forward to it! -excitement!-

Gahh, too many games that I want to play but haven't really gotten around to it. I kind of have a bad habit of collecting rpg games that look interesting  :unsure: