What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I've been doing a little bit of PvP in Dark Souls 2. The cheese hasn't made me quit the game. Yet.

Beyond that, (as always) I've been playing Hearthstone.

Lightning Defender's Greatsword +5, 50+ Faith, wreck faces.

What I did, personally.

On-topic, I'm playing some Gyakuten Kenji 2 and waiting for Transistor to be patched because it still crashes on my PC.

Lightning Defender's Greatsword +5, 50+ Faith, wreck faces.

My build's alright. I mainly use a Lightning Chaos Blade +5 w/ Sunlight Blade. The damage is respectable, but all the Havelyns and Havel Mages running around are still a source of frustration. 

This game, man. Seriously, this game.

gemcraftmadness.png

11 hours spent getting to this ridiculous mana pool, around 68 septillion total mana. The cost for this gem alone was 130 septillion.

At the moment I have 126 septillion mana.

Watch Dogs. Huge disappointment so far. Doesn't look like a next gen game at all. It has lots of cool mechanics with the hacking and stuff but overall nothing special. Not to mention Aiden is such a horrible MC. (Don't wanna spoil so not gonna say much more about him.) It's not bad but this feels just like any ordinary open world game. PC version is probably better.

Putting quite some time into Watch Dogs. I'm pretty satisfied with it so far, though I haven't broached too far into the open world, side-quest aspect of it yet. The profiler is greatly.

amusing.

My only real complaint is how the game runs on an AMD card. Luckily, the beta drivers released today seemed to alleviate some of the performance issues.

Wanting to speedrun Planet Wisp Act 2 in Sonic Generations PC. In one word: FRUSTRATING.

Also playing for the 1000th time my favorite game of all time : Sonic 3 & Knuckles with Sonic and Tails.

Most of my time is being sunk into Watch_Dogs at the moment, but I've also been putting some time into Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition. Very happy it got a PC release. I had some interest in it when it was initially released for consoles, but I never got around to playing it. I'm glad I waited. The $20 price is well-suited to the game.

Beyond that, I started a new game in Rune Factory 4 this morning. Pretty hopeful about Farm Story this year.

How are you enjoying it so far? I've been considering purchasing it. I don't really mind a cheesy story, so I'm more curious as to how it plays.

I have beat it and am working on the platinum trophy for it. The English VA is pretty laughable and the lines pretty cheesy. How ever it just adds to the goofy charm and feel the game has. For the story it's the typical protagonist saving the world, I still found it enjoyable though (guess I'm just easy :P)

The gameplay is pretty close to Persona 4 Golden which I loved. So I might be biased but the gameplay for me was enjoyable enough. The game isn't going to blow you away so you might want to wait for a price drop or sale. If you have the spare change and want a game to play on vita I would consider Conception II.

Then again there is Monster Mompiece for a lower price and the card gameplay is very solid. Plus the cards are all cute girls + in my book.

Gotten further into Vesperia PS3, rage quit the Secret Missions (you'd think jumping around so much Zagi would fall off the boat without my help :angry: ) and met the new character, Patty and she seems like a neat character so far. Shame I'm going to have to wait a bit till she joins the party. On a side note, could just be me but her voice sounds alot like Mayuki's from Comyu; wonder if it's the same VA...

I've recently played through Child of Light and Transistor. Child of Light looked pretty and the combat system was surprisingly engaging. Playing it on hard provided a challenge that kept me hooked until the end. Well, to be honest, I got fed up right before the ending, so I guess that's cool. Story's a stock as can be fairytale.

Transistor was cool. I'm unsure why none of the journalists really mentioned how short the game was. Beat it in five hours. It has replayability but I'm trying to play more titles so I'm out for that. I'm actually grateful it's so short. If they reused enemy patterns too often, there's just no point. The story left a lot to the imagination. To be honest, I focused on the gameplay and failed to give the plot too much attention.

Now I'm thinking of giving Hotline Miami another run. Stopped a few hours in the first time around :)~