Darren's Commercially Free Music

Darren Curtis

Hello Everyone!

My name is Darren and I'm a freelance composer. Over the last few years I've been writing free to use music in my off time for anyone to use in their projects, even commercially. Currently, I have just over 150 tracks spanning multiple genres available to download here: darrencurtismusic.com

Each track you download comes with a signed Materials Release so you can prove you have my permission to use the music, should you ever need to.

A couple of my latest releases:

"Time's Up" is a tension building theme with dark strings, brass and some clocks.

"Eternal Sleep" is a sad medieval type track featuring the Bazantar.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to write me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able. I hope everyone enjoys and finds something useful

Best wishes,
Darren

Hey Darren, thank you so much for doing this. One of the most difficult aspects of deving a VN is that it isn't just writing/scripting, but visuals and music play a huge role as well. But especially for smaller teams or individualsĀ starting out, getting all the required assets can be quite difficult. So free quality music helps a lot!

9 hours ago, Zalor said:

Hey Darren, thank you so much for doing this. One of the most difficult aspects of deving a VN is that it isn't just writing/scripting, but visuals and music play a huge role as well. But especially for smaller teams or individualsĀ starting out, getting all the required assets can be quite difficult. So free quality music helps a lot!

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words! Much appreciated!

Yes, I've worked with several developers over the last few years and many of them were small teams. I'm a struggling artist myself, so I'm definitely very aware of budgetary constraints! Haha.

This is just something I do to try to give back in some small way because I know what it's like trying to scrape things together. But hey, it helps me out too. The more people use my stuff, the more it gets my name out there. And I'm always very grateful for that!