(Spoiler) Ouka Sabaki (Master Magistrate) Mai Yamanobe

LewdLolis

Spoiler - 

Spoiler

I personally really like Mai Yamanobe (in case you forgot it's the Captain girl) and she went missing in the end? I haven't played the epilogue because I went Okita's route, did she appear there? She was one of my favorite characters although she wasn't a main character. They didn't really touch on that at all... it's just she went missing and that's all that happened, unless of course, it's in the epilogue. 

Edited by LewdLolis

1 hour ago, LewdLolis said:

Spoiler - 

Hide contents

I personally really like Mai Yamanobe (in case you forgot it's the Captain girl) and she went missing in the end? I haven't played the epilogue because I went Okita's route, did she appear there? She was one of my favorite characters although she wasn't a main character. They didn't really touch on that at all... it's just she went missing and that's all that happened, unless of course, it's in the epilogue. 

Your particular query is answered in Okita's chapter, depending on your choice.

Spoiler

Whaaat? Oh, I just want to know whether she's alive or not. By choice.. do you mean whether I agree or disagree with Kagetora? If so, I chose to disagree, I just want to know that she isn't dead or something like that, thanks. I also don't particularly like choosing different routes to see a different outcome, in real life you couldn't do that, and I pertain that to Visual Novels also.

Edited by LewdLolis

7 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Your particular query is answered in Okita's chapter, depending on your choice.

Just now, LewdLolis said:

Hide contents

Whaaat? Oh, I just want to know whether she's alive or not. By choice.. do you mean whether I agree or disagree with Kagetora? If so, I chose to disagree, I just want to know that she isn't dead or something like that, thanks. I also don't particularly like choosing different routes to see a different outcome, in real life you couldn't do that, and I pertain that to Visual Novels also.

55 minutes ago, LewdLolis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay. In that case, I'll tell you what occurred with her, then:

Spoiler

She rescued Hijikata after Saito threw him overboard, but the weight made them get washed away down the river. Once Hijikata returns, so did she, except we never got to see that in the main story.

26 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Okay. In that case, I'll tell you what occurred with her, then:

Hide contents

She rescued Hijikata after Saito threw him overboard, but the weight made them get washed away down the river. Once Hijikata returns, so did she, except we never got to see that in the main story.

Thanks for the closure, it helps a lot.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, LewdLolis said:

Thanks for the closure, it helps a lot.

Spoiler

Ah I have a question if you don't. :sachi:

I've just finished the game however I didn't see the other girls routes on the main menu aside from Okita Shino?

Hmm... how do I romance/lewd Kawai Koume/Aoi Kananori or the other girls for that matter? Thanks in advance!:mare:

Edited by Templarseeker

19 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Mind the spoilers, but what you're looking for is in the epilogue.

Spoiler

Ouch! Sorry about that! :gasp:

Ah how do you make spoiler tag by the way?  I kinda forgot? Could you please tell me how please? :Chocola:

Anyways thanks for info! Much appreciated!:sachi:

Edited by Templarseeker

4 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

In the editor where you type the text, there's an icon that looks kind of like an eye. That's the button for spoilers.

Many thanks once again, I think I get it now! Just made my previous posts into spoiler tags!:mare:

And I finally understand now on what you meant about "various reasons such as consent and honesty and discussion of likes and dislikes"

This one of the Visual Novels/Eroges that I played where the H-Scenes happens in the Epilogues segment of the game, not in the middle or in the beginning which is quite rare. I suppose the characters in this game can are only comfortable making love once all the ordeal and tragedies has come to pass.

Make sense I suppose:sachi:

Spoiler

I find the H-Scenes delightful to watch since its the deed is done mostly because of pure unadulterated love for one another than your usual succumbing to lustful desires which is most prevalent in most Visual Novels/Eroges:mare:

I've only wish they made more H-Scene of Yamanami Ayaka since I really like girls with glasses! And also made Saotome Megumi a heroine as I like petite girls with green hair!:vanilla: 

But I guess I'm not complaining that much since we had a cute white haired loli girl! Kawai Koume/ Aoi Kananori  Best girl ever! :sacchan:

I think I might replay this game in the future since its pretty nice! Hope Irodori would make another game similar to Master Magistrate, like a sequel or spin-off or something!:Chocola:

Edited by Templarseeker